Traxxion Dynamics

Guest MikeC

What a company. I overnighted my forks to them on Monday they got them Tuesday morning and had them out the same afternoon. WOW...What a turn around.

I had them change the springs and give the forks a thorough cleaning, inspection and setup. Total cost to me was under $150.00. I took care of shipping seperatly, nice to have friends who work in the mail room at work. Fedex Overnight both ways.

I was dealing with Lee at Traxxion. These guys really know their business.

They installed their Omni 1.05kg springs with new spacers and Maxima 7 wgt fluid.

I hope to get the forks back on the bike this weekend. I'll follow up at that time.

Mike

Great deal!

I wonder if the set up includes adjusting the dampers on the dyno?

Did you ask them about cartridges and or revalving options?

64687[/snapback]

When Lee described what they did it sure sounded like they attached the forks to a machine and set the compression and rebound. He said the compression was good but they could use more rebound adjustment. He said they will be fine though.

Revalving is not an option. He wasn't to crazy about the stock cartridges. They can't do a thing with them and the valving is some of the worst he has seen. They do manufacter their own cartridges for our forks that are universal so as long as you own the bike thay can be left in, if one decides to sell, the stockers can be put back in and the the new ones transfered to a new bike or sold. Cost for the kit is $1000.00 OUCH! Guess it's cheaper than Ohlins.

In case I forgot to mention...Great people to deal with. :D

When Lee described what they did it sure sounded like they attached the forks to a machine and set the compression and rebound.  He said the compression was good but they could use more rebound adjustment.  He said they will be fine though.

Revalving is not an option.  He wasn't to crazy about the stock cartridges.  They can't do a thing with them and the valving is some of the worst he has seen.  They do manufacter their own cartridges for our forks that are universal so as long as you own the bike thay can be left in, if one decides to sell, the stockers can be put back in and the the new ones transfered to a new bike or sold.  Cost for the kit is $1000.00  OUCH!  Guess it's cheaper than Ohlins.

In case I forgot to mention...Great people to deal with.  :D

64695[/snapback]

I was going to send mine in for a re-working when the new handle bars came in. Speaking of which, has anyone seen their yet?

Thanks

Phil

When Lee described what they did it sure sounded like they attached the forks to a machine and set the compression and rebound.  He said the compression was good but they could use more rebound adjustment.  He said they will be fine though.

Revalving is not an option.  He wasn't to crazy about the stock cartridges.  They can't do a thing with them and the valving is some of the worst he has seen.  They do manufacter their own cartridges for our forks that are universal so as long as you own the bike thay can be left in, if one decides to sell, the stockers can be put back in and the the new ones transfered to a new bike or sold.  Cost for the kit is $1000.00  OUCH!  Guess it's cheaper than Ohlins.

In case I forgot to mention...Great people to deal with.  :D

64695[/snapback]

I had them install their cartridges in my 2000 V-11 Sport Marz forks, and place the 1.05 springs. It's magic!

Just have to install the Penske shock and it should be great! :luigi:

Nay, Nay. :bbblll:

No handlebars as yet. My best guess based on the last message from Jean-Marc is that they could arrive this week. I asked him to send them to my work place so I could play with them until I get home.

This might not have been a good idea as we get deliveries from USPS, DHL, UPS and Fed X. every day. I'm like a kid at Christmas. "ARE THEY HERE YET ? ARE THEY HERE YET ?" :(

My parts guy keeps JOKING that "I got ripped off" :not: but I know better and just have to wait it out. I'm sure they will be worth it. :thumbsup:

My riding weight is 225 give or take. The 150.00 included everything but shipping. As I stated I took care of that myself.

TRAXXION DYNAMICS, INC.

261 Rope Mill Pkwy, Ste. 3

Woodstock, GA 30188

Phone: 770-592-3823

Email: info@traxxion.com

• 3 weeks later...

Traxxion did my forks & rear shock earlier this year, huge improvement, highly recommended.....somewhere there's a post where I expounded on the virtues of their work.

:thumbsup:

Phil

Atlanta GA

'02 Le Mans