NEC Motorcycle Show

Well made the trip. Wet at the home end of the trip but dry mid point and beyond.

I noticed that my throttle wouldn't return by it self. Not that this is normally a problem during normal riding is it by support for friction locks of one type or another shown on here. But I did cause me to fret about frayed cables and throttles jamming open :( So I stopped at the service station picked up some WD40 and took it apart. Nothing wrong with the cable or throttle linkages, but they all got a spray anyway. It seems it was the twist grip itself. So a couple of squirts and it has eased, and by the end of the day back to normal. The bike has had to live outside all summer and still is because my garage is full of initially my bedroom furniture and now flooring because of the building we've had done.

Buell had a big(ish) stand. How much bigger is their market share compared to Guzzi? They were making the most of being " best handling" in a recent BIKE magazine article

Picture021.jpg

Guy, will you be gettting the training wheels on your Harley?

Picture022.jpg

Got myself some new winter gloves and bought some bits and bobs from the MGOC stand, they had a Rosso Corsa and a 1924 single, and on the way back found a Scura in the bike park.

Picture024.jpg

Typical bike show