collection of bike travels site

wheelsucker

I remember seeing a link to a site of a guy that had toured most of the U.S. and parts of Canada on his motorcycle.  He had written down all the trip reports and mapped out the routes he took.  Anyone know of the site?

65572[/snapback]

http://www.dankalal.net/index.htm

photo06.JPG

Now just match the picture to the avtar and you know who to thank for this . :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
Guest Roadslayer

atten.wheelsucker. Listed below may be a couple 'o site's of guy's who've ridden around the world on both 'dirtbike's and 'sportbikes.' One is (ride4kids.t2u.com .) and the other is a dude we met in Colorado,in '89,named Nick Sanders,fastest man alive. He rode both dirtbikes and sportbikes,around the world. "GOOGLE" the suckers,and find out the real world of not wanna be's and not that GPS crap that these beginners,we'll,I'm beginning to sound like 'old crap.' :2c:

atten.wheelsucker. Listed below may be a couple 'o site's of guy's who've ridden around the world on both 'dirtbike's and 'sportbikes.' One is (ride4kids.t2u.com .) and the other is a dude we met in Colorado,in '89,named  Nick Sanders,fastest man alive. He rode both dirtbikes and sportbikes,around the world. "GOOGLE" the suckers,and find out the real world of not wanna be's and not that GPS crap that these beginners,we'll,I'm beginning to sound like 'old crap.' :2c:

74147[/snapback]

I know Nick- he's a nutter :ninja: