Seat rebuilds

RichMaund

Folks

It's been quite some time since I posted here. Sorry for that. Work and many bike Rallies get in the way. This has been my busiest year yet! And I want to thank those of you who had me rebuild your seats this year. Many of my materials and costs have gone up. The soaring cost of fuel fueled was responsible for much of that. I raised my seat rebuild price earlier this year but kept the old price for those of you here who wanted your V11 Lemans or V11S seats re-done. I did that in thanks to this group for all the business they've sent my way. I promised to hold that price until the end of '05, and I will. That's a $30 savings on the rebuild.

So if anyone else here would like their's rebuilt, just contact me and mention that you're a member of this board! You'll get the discount.

I recently rebuilt my web site below to reflect how much Ural sidecar work I do. But I repaired and retained my seat photo page. (The link has been broken somehow for a few months.) There are many examples of rebuilt V11 seats there to see.

A rebuild just takes a few days and I overnight it back to you in the USA. Feel free to e-mail me from my site or PM me from here if you'd like to discuss a job. Thanks!