Ghezzi Brian with Buell Rims + Brakes!?

Guest AdamofKC

AdamofKC-I know perimeter brake rotors are NOT adaptable to any rims other Snip - Parts' Unlt'd no longer carries the perimeter braking wheel but I believe Motion Pro may.  I have had to order my brakepads for the perimeter brake from them in the past.

66432[/snapback]

Motion Pro/Braking sold the the Braking business to Sunstar this year. Really, Braking in Italy sold the works to Sunstar, so Motion Pro had no choice. The new ads for Braking has the Ohio address of Sunstar now. Maybe Motion pro has some stock left, but I doubt it.

:2c: Brand for the g&b wheel is OZ Racing and only them.

When i build my prototype i ask PVM if they made it, they say no but with a lot of money they could do one set for me ... :huh2:

There is one supertwin for sale in France with a complete carbon fairing, but guy is a little crazy with the price he ask 15 000 eur for a 2001 supertwin ... :homer:

The feeling is quite special, it is far different from a standard braling system.

There is an gyroscopic effect that you must learn before riding strongly the bike.

But when you learned it is really impressive.

I put a brembo radial master cylinder 18mm diam and it is just incredible and i m not a breaking guy :blush:

I made my own plate to fix the calipers on my ohlins superbike fork, it cost me really less than buying a "bolt-on" system :bier:

you've to little sleep last days I think, look at the picture from Jihem and your bike, what wheel does he have in front? The first sets G&B has been offering seperate were with 3 spoke wheels. The only time I've seen one was from the italian with daytona RS and alu tank.

I will be contacting PVM in the next few days for a quote to sell me some nice light wheels with a cush drive- something I know they have done before for other Guzzi owners.

Two other forum members have expresed an interest so far- if anyone else is interested please let me know and I will get you a quote- they wont be cheap but will probabaly be cheaper than the 1700 Euros that G and B charge for OZ plus they will have cush drive too unlike the OZs.

Its either Ohlins shocks for the Harley or new wheels for the Guzzi and I think the wheels will win the affections of my wallet!!

Guy :helmet:

I will be contacting PVM in the next few days for a quote to sell me some nice light  wheels with a cush drive- something I know they have done before for other Guzzi owners.

Two other forum members have expresed an interest so far- if anyone else is interested please let me know and I will get you a quote- they wont be cheap but will probabaly be cheaper than the 1700 Euros that G and B charge for OZ plus they will have cush drive too unlike the OZs.

Its either Ohlins shocks for the Harley or new wheels for the Guzzi and I think the wheels will win the affections of my wallet!!

Guy  :helmet:

66528[/snapback]

PVM has wheel prices for moto guzzis right on their website. You can just pick what you want there & buy it online I think. They do have nice wheels but I think you're going to pay more than 1700 if I remember correctly. probably closer to 2300

You are right Paul my answer is not complete

So OZ wheel is what g&b sold as aftermarket parts.

All the Furia only have OZ wheels.

All the SuperTwin "Folgore" have the OZ wheels too.

For the other SuperTwins it was an option.

The "standard" SuperTwin have the front wheel from the same brand than the rear wheel so "Marchesini" or "Brembo" i don't remember.

So those SuperTwin got a cushdrive when the other with OZ don't have.

Jihem could tell us the brand.

For the PVM wheels, minimum price for a new set is 2150 EUR.

Ok I have got a quote for PVM wheels with cush drive and everything needed to fit them to a Guzzi for 1650 euros which is about the same price as OZs without cush drive.

The vendor is German and called Klaus- thanks Paul for pointing me in his direction. I understand he regularly sells on EBAY.

I am just trying to verify exactly which PVM wheels this price applies to as they have several different types.

If you want to contact Klaus his email is gacki4711@web.de

I am seriously tempted!

Guy :helmet:

Jihem could tell us the brand.

they are simple, black 3 spoke MG wheels. it has Moto Guzzi embedded on them...

the braking system works very well and as one usually doesn't brake in a corner, i don't see the gyroscopic effect of a large diameter disk that much...