There may as well find some other interesting parts for the V11

like:

Item number: 8011093334

Item number: 8011093201

Item number: 8011093154

Item number: 8011092928

Item number: 8011092324

All claimed NEW . but in couple of hours auctions are ending

Seller is reliable so far in whatever I have bought from.

Guest redguzziv10

can anyone tell me if the description points out any faults on this.

i think i'll put a bid on, but my knowledge of German is almost as bad as my knowledge of Swahili

can anyone tell me if the description points out any faults on this.

i think i'll put a bid on, but my knowledge of German is almost as bad as my knowledge of Swahili

Ooooops , sorry if I didn't see your post.I speak fluent German, the condition of all these parts described there is NEW (it is stated though that there may be some deasemble scratches and so on)It comes from a tested and approoved motor it also says. Yes this seller's shop has some V11 motors for sale complete(at his site) or at parts.

motorv111ol.jpg

The seller has a site as well HMB-Guzzi, Well you can look at the Teile (Parts) and the Angebote (Offers) I believe there you'll find many interesting stuff.

Well the offers at ebay are a bit reduced, do you may want to check ebay first to see if you can get something in better price. :food: So don't worry if you missed something there is almost sertain it will reapear on ebay as well.(unless is sold out)

I am making a list of parts for mine and I'd probablly order all together. :)B)

He'd probably ship to England as well as he states he is shipping worldwide, I had already got a pair of Carbs for a friend's LemanII here in Greece, the transaction was pretty OK and quick (Tip is: ask for insured Airmail post ,best thing to do and have your mind at ease)

I hope you find these helpfull. ;)

If you need any other translation drop me a mail in case I miss to answer this thread on time.

we had this before, but again: the blue covers are from police bikes leftover, they are used in the factory until the final stage of assembling, so the ones you get with your bike are undamaged.

66954[/snapback]

Aaaah- obvious really!

:homer:

we had this before, but again: the blue covers are from police bikes leftover, they are used in the factory until the final stage of assembling, so the ones you get with your bike are undamaged.

Well that explains all

I wonder what parts to buy :nerd: , ...hmm let me see , some clutch plates, one fork :unsure:, brake disk.... a Valeo starter... :wacko: , this and that. ..... :huh2:.......... heeyyy you... leave this motor down a043.gif,,,it's mine...... :D:D

Guest redguzziv10

well i missed out on that crossover.

i think the final bid price was £110.

Add to that the shipping, about £15, that's about the cost of a new one isn't it?