Guzzi Disaster

macguzzi

:notworthy: Can anyone translate this please.

68016[/snapback]

Babelfish Translation (reads like poetry):

Offers and rare pieces (supply is enough so long)

Up to the completion of our Onlineshops, we would like to present here some parts, which are substantially more inexpensive than them are regularly offered. It here exclusively concerns originalteile and not around reproductions of doubtful quality. Many engine parts originate from work-examined engines, which were again divided by us. Since the engines in the work are examined dynamically, light tracks are possible. But one can be safe an examined originalteil to receive.

This offer represents only a small part of our assortment, further parts on request.

The last your art. after the V11 is not any longer produced, could we still brand-new V11-Sport engines gotten to avoid here still with the blue schutzdeckel around scrapes. We supply the engines with polished valve covers.

The engines originate from the last series, thus already with coated pistons and stable engine lacquer.

With prices starting from 2390, - euro must one simply claws... above all if one considers itself that this engine with Moto Guzzi some Tausender more costs. Without attachments understands itself.

Engine V11 sport again, without attachments € 2390, -

Engine V11 sport again with oil cooler and lines € 2590, -

Engine V11 sport again, oil cooler, Lima € 2790, -

Engine V11 sport again, oil coolers Lima and Kupplung completely € 2990, -

It acts around brand-new engines V11 sport, with Wekspruefprotokoll out of the current series. thermalstatically regulated oil circulation, light clutch, piston, Ducati generator coated 90 HP, 1048 ccm, with 350 Watts of load achievement. These engines can be blocked even in older Guzzis, 40's Dellorto carburetors fit well. Please you can be conferred by us whether it is possible with your Guzzi.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

68016[/snapback]

Translation. (long story ,short)

The site states that there are the below Guzzi spares for sale ,they are original and tested that they're working condition (new parts- He means are no seconds or problematic) They may add more to that site, the prices are competitive.

Also that there are more parts if you want than the pictured ones, just have to ask about them if they have them.

68016[/snapback]

"We have complete v11 Guzzi engines available for a skipload of Euros"

You're welcome!

:grin:

A german Company who offers new V11 engines.

Latest versions for € 2.390,=. :doh:

They are claiming that they can offer the V11's due to the fact the the production has stopted :huh2:

So to say this is bullshit, i'm not that sure :glare:

PS; the blue paint on the valve cover is protection

lex V

Guest goffredo
Very strong rummors coming out of Italy, Guzzi have crushed thier existing spares stock for vee twins from concept up until the V11.

Oh my.... And I also heard that they are planning to... KILL ALL OF US to cancel all proof of existence of the V11!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Seriously, it is rubbish. The V11 is no longer in production but, as per any other model gone out of production, original spare parts will be available for at least 10 years more.

G.

The V11 is no longer in production but, as per any other model gone out of production, original spare parts will be available for at least 10 years more.

G.

68096[/snapback]

Exactly. Particularly as official Guzzi dealers are still selling the last of the V11 line with full factory support and warranty.

And I also heard that they are planning to... KILL ALL OF US to cancel all proof of existence of the V11!!!!!

68096[/snapback]

:o Hmmm....the exploding clutch evidence indicates that there may be truth in this.

:o  Hmmm....the exploding clutch evidence indicates that there may be truth in this.

68133[/snapback]

Also the fact that they are supplying each new Coppa Italia with the Ti kit, so that it will ballistically travel into the horizon and finally hit a tree....

EDIT: but basically, what this means is that our beloved bikes has now entered the world of the CLASSICS, which means that parts must be sourced elsewhere than the factory, and honestly: that can only be a good thing. looking forward to efficient shipping and professional customer treatment.

Sorry guys this is not rubbish, I have now heard this from three different sources. Guzzi erected a compactor in the courtyard and compacted.

67900[/snapback]

That's a good one macguzzi. Guzzi spends money to erect a compactor in their courtyard to trash their stock. What a load of shit. Guzzi may not be the brightest bulb in the package but I'm sure they are smart enough to know it would be more profitable to sell off their inventory of spares then trash it. I'm sure there are a few takers out there.

Actually that would be a good thing. Relaible delivery!

Mike

Maybe there are enough spares available and MG has just crushed the old dies and molds for making them. That would free up a lot of space at the plant and allow them either more space or to tear down some of the older buildings that are beyond repair and build new facilities. This would be a positive over all. At this point, it's just a rumor. We'll just have to wait and see.

.... or to tear down some of the older buildings that are beyond repair and build new facilities. This would be a positive over all. At this point, it's just a rumor. We'll just have to wait and see.

68418[/snapback]

That's where the real disaster began. The first thing the former owner, this ever smiling Ivano Beggio, did was selling the whole plant and grounds to dunno who to get money for.

So the whole factory and ground does not belong to Moto Guzzi any longer, it's just rented. Maybe someone can jump in who knows how long. I think 'till 2007.

Probably they wont construct new buildings on this ground.

Hubert

From what I understood they have cleaned out parts that were damaged. And unneeded production facilities. They need to make room for new asembly lines. There is normal stock left, with parts as there should be. no worries. Yes they sold overstock to hmb guzzi, but that's no problem is it? If they have 50 WP forks in stock and sell one pair a year, why keep all 50 there?

Guest western dh

To the completion of our Onlineshops, we would like to present here some parts, are offered become that more considerably more low-priced than it regular. It does not concern herewith exclusively original part and around reproductions of doubtful quality. Many motor parts come from Werksgeprüften motors, that taken apart by us again. Because the motors dynamically are tested in the work, easy course traces are possible. For that one certainly can be to received an original part tested. This offer represents only a little part of our assortment, further parts on inquiry.

The last of your type. After the V11 is produced no longer, we were able to get yet brand-new V11-Sport motors to avoid here yet with the blue protection covers around scratch. We deliver the motors with polished valve cover. The motors come from the last series, therefore already with pistons coated and stable motor varnish

In prices from 2390,- Euro one must claw himself simply one... above all if one considers that this motor costs some cable transmitters in Moto Guzzi more.

V11 sport concerns brand-new motors, with Weksprüfprotokoll out of the current series. 90 HP, 1048 ccm, thermostatisch regulated oil circulation, easy coupling, coated piston, Ducati light machine with 350 watt drawer achievements. These motors can build in become also in older Guzzis, fit 40er Dellorto carburetor well in addition. Please you can be advised of us whether it is possible in your Guzzi.

Personally, I think that MG have been taken over by aliens. It would explain a lot, including the Greaso.

68449[/snapback]

Woswrongwiffergreaso? Greaso is Great! Better and more original than the tawdry old munt they've been peddling for the last five years! :bbblll::grin::grin::grin:

I micturate on your narrow minded opinion of the Greaso :moon::mg::thing: (I still haven't a clue what that is????)

Pete