Guzzi Disaster

macguzzi

Woswrongwiffergreaso? Greaso is Great! Better and more original than the tawdry old munt they've been peddling for the last five years! :bbblll:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

I micturate on your narrow minded opinion of the Greaso :moon:  :mg:  :thing: (I still haven't a clue what that is????)

Pete

68535[/snapback]

Micturate or annoying thing?

http://www.turboforce3d.com/annoying/

http://www.annoyingthing.net/

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greaso is Great!

68535[/snapback]

Pity it doesn't exist.

Haven't you heard it's just a rumour?

Haven't you heard of the evil mass-hypnotism experiments that Guzzi have been perfecting in their pretend 'Wind Tunnel'? :whistle: over the past five years?

They ship in the journalists, and people like Goffredo, hypnotise them and send them back home on old-stock CB175s. Suckers think they've got big bad Grisos under'em. If the hypnotism doesn't work, they have to kill the journalists, or so I've heard.

Pity it doesn't exist.

Haven't you heard of the evil mass-hypnotism experiments that Guzzi have been perfecting in their pretend 'Wind Tunnel'? :whistle: over the past five years?

They ship in the journalists, and people like Goffredo, hypnotise them and send them back home on old-stock CB175s. Suckers think they've got big bad Grisos under'em. If the hypnotism doesn't work, they have to kill the journalists, or so I've heard.

68546[/snapback]

Yes sir. Its a rumour. No worse, its a conspiration. Look closely at the press photos of the Griso, then step back, rotate violently anticlockwise for five minutes. Then look at the pictures again, standing on the head this time. See?! SEE???!!!! Its the devils work......:ninja: or the Scura Gangs... :grin:

This is just the same as the freakingly stupid "round planet"-idea (round?? its not round, step outside and take a look at it!), and the conception that the dogs are mans best friend. Its a hoax. Dogs are not. Beer is! And some women. Thats a fact to stick up the ole wind tunnel, or what?

Yes, Im raving. Forgive me.....

Yes sir. Its a rumour. No worse, its a conspiration. Look closely at the press photos of the Griso, then step back, rotate violently anticlockwise for five minutes. Then look at the pictures again, standing on the head this time. See?! SEE???!!!! Its the devils work......:ninja: or the Scura Gangs... :grin:

This is just the same as the freakingly stupid "round planet"-idea (round?? its not round, step outside and take a look at it!), and the conception that the dogs are mans best friend. Its a hoax. Dogs are not. Beer is! And some women. Thats a fact to stick up the ole wind tunnel, or what?

Yes, Im raving. Forgive me.....

68550[/snapback]

Long nights getting to you already?

If the hypnotism doesn't work, they have to kill the journalists, or so I've heard.

68546[/snapback]

I've just heard, a Performance Bikes 'journalist' escaped the crusher and he's gonna spill the beans in the next issue: "GRISO – it so doesn't exist!"

Go order your copy now.

:thing: (I still haven't a clue what that is????)

68535[/snapback]

:thing: def; He, who frags the Scura clutch, peals the 02 engine paint, fades the pork chop, sucks the tank, and cups the tire. Cracks the down pipe, assembles with out lube, shims bearings short and coughs and sputters at will. Also known to consume massive quantities of fuel while leaving half of it in the right side of the tank. A master of unsolvable electronic nightmares that have no cause or solution. Not to mention the creator of the "flat spot" phenomena at mid range. If given the opportunity, will loose the small part that you just had in hand. He will miss-guide the bolt and bugger up the aluminum threads during reassembly. One who allows synthetic oil to seep from every seal. Not to mention mis-guide the grease gun as it tries to service the forward grease nipple (he calls it a zerk). There are a thousand other contributions that he has made but he is not to be honored for the chalenges he provides :homer:

Guest goffredo
Pity it doesn't exist.

68546[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol: THEY DID IT AGAIN TODAY!!!! I managed to escape from the Salon Moto Legendes, here in Paris where two Guzzi dealers had their stand... They offered me something to drink.. it tasted funny... And then....Then I saw not one but two Griso!! And they gave me some pills too so that now I am convinced I heard them saying that the Griso is selling well and the Breva too...

How can I get out of the Guzzi Matrix???

G.

How can I get out of the Guzzi Matrix???

68772[/snapback]

WHAT!!

ANOTHER new bike! Or is it a car this time?

They sure hypnotised you good and proper, Goffredo.

Moto Guzzi Matrix indeed!

Go and stand in the windtunnel for 3 hours. That might bring you to your senses.