Cafe Sport/Ballabio instead of Griso/Breva 1100?

mojohand

I'm so pissed at guzzi's

a) delay, delay, delay with the Breva 1100

B) increased prices

thinking about a CS/Billybob at rock-bottom prices. Maybe that's in the future instead of the new ones.

68375[/snapback]

:grin:the '03 sport fitted with Triumph handlebars, a mere 300 miles [including a 100 mi test drive] for $6500 makes me smile every I look at it OR ride it. Dive in! :race:

DSCF0001.JPG

I'm so pissed at guzzi's

B) increased prices

thinking about a CS/Billybob at rock-bottom prices. Maybe that's in the future instead of the new ones.

68375[/snapback]

Well, I've dropped out of the market for the Breva 1100 and put those funds towards a Ural sidehack rig. The missus says to get a Griso - when I can afford it. Hah! I just retired, I'll have to sell a few bikes before I can consider a Griso now.

B) increased prices

Well these bikes cost cheaper that most if not all(NEW priced)) Lemans V11's

Needles to say that they are so economy makers on gas.The breva goes rouund 5l/100km and the Griso is even more down to touch a 4,7L/100km even in country street riding.

:huh: That's a money saver at the end. :nerd:

No good for you guys in the colonies but On Yer Bike are shifting brand new Cafe Sports (with full Ohlins remember and decent engine paint) for £6999.

A new LeMans 2002 model is £5499 and an 03 Le Mans is £5999.

A new Ballabio is £5999.

Guy :helmet:

Guest goffredo
No good for you guys in the colonies but On Yer Bike are shifting brand new Cafe Sports (with full Ohlins remember and decent engine paint) for £6999.

A new LeMans 2002 model is £5499 and an 03 Le Mans is £5999.

A new Ballabio is £5999.

Guy  :helmet:

68399[/snapback]

And in continental Europe, and in Italy above all, prices are even cheaper.

I remember when I lived in UK it costed me less to take a plane, buy the bike in Italy, have a nice weekend riding the bike back to UK and then change the numberplate, insurance etc after six months. Ok, that was before the Euro, but I believe it is still an option worth some consideration.

G.

I'm so pissed at guzzi's

B) increased prices

68375[/snapback]

Joe,

I know what you mean, tho Kathi might not be amused at another Ballabio ... "for spares, darling, for spares." :grin:

Seriously, tho, not only am I a bit more tempted by those EV prices at Moto-International, I will be in Seattle in late January. If they still have an Atlantic 500 scooter, may ship it back. That would be perfect for my commute and will be a placeholder in the GarageMahalo while I wait impatiently for the Norge/Falcone &/or Nouvo Falcone project.

Bill

Seriously, tho, not only am I a bit more tempted by those EV prices at Moto-International, I will be in Seattle in late January.  If they still have an Atlantic 500 scooter, may ship it back.  That would be perfect for my commute and will be a placeholder in the GarageMahalo while I wait impatiently for the Norge/Falcone &/or Nouvo Falcone project.

Bill

68419[/snapback]

Stop in and say, "Hi," at least. I doubt there will be any Atlantics left in January, but you never know. I sold four of them last week, and have maybe six left.

If you want a Nuovo Falcone, a friend of mine here has one he is going to sell, to help finance a new Cal Vintage.

that was before the Euro, but I believe it is still an option worth some consideration.

G.

Prices in Germany for a new V11LemanCorsa is around 13K++ Euros for the Copa Italia around 13,5K ,Cafe Sport 12K and Lemans around 12 K as well

A BrevaV11 hangs in around 11,5++K

Dunno if these prices are cheaper or not than Italy, perhaps next time I'll phone Agostini I'll ask that too.

:mg:

Stop in and say, "Hi," at least. I doubt there will be any Atlantics left in January, but you never know. I sold four of them last week, and have maybe six left.

If you want a Nuovo Falcone, a friend of mine here has one he is going to sell, to help finance a new Cal Vintage.

68614[/snapback]

Check your PM box, Greg.

Bill

Check your PM box, Greg.

Bill

69125[/snapback]

Roger that.

Looks like we're getting another six Coppas. We've sold four in the last two weeks. There'll be more of them in Seattle than anywhere else in the world. Maybe then someone will lightly crash one (not wishing this on anyone, though) so it's cosmetically totaled, and then I can buy it and do horrible things to it?