Griso

grossohc

Looking at the corsaitaliana website and a jedi knight aka ewan macgregor has the first griso in the uk. Would put a link to the site if i could but i am incontinent on a computer.

Gary :mg:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's all write him and suggest that he go around the world on a motorcycle again. Only this time, on a Guzzi!

68624[/snapback]

What would he know about guzzis.If he'd of had any balls he would of taken a quota.With no amount of 4x4 following!Just goes to show money can buy you everything.

I'm sorry but Qouta's are Butt Ugly. At least to me

now about Ewan I wonder if he'll ever show up on a web Forum.. :huh2: doubt it but if I was him I would have told MG I want the Griso Cali. If 50cent and snoop dogg can do it why not Ewan. just thinking about it all makes me so warm inside :vomit:

I read somewhere last week one one of the forums I forage through that Ewan has other Guzzies. He just didn't use one on his trek around the world. I don't know that he rates the disparaging remarks offered above, at least he has shown the class to buy the Griso - a move that would run completely counter to the norm in Hollywood.

.... read somewhere last week one one of the forums I forage through that Ewan has other Guzzies....

He used to run an old Tonti. Seems like a pleasant enough chap. Sure he's on a different planet to the rest of us - but it seems a bit pointless to either envy or begrudge the man.

KB :sun:

Oh no don't get me wrong, I wasn't 'hatin' on ewan I really like him as an actor and from interviews I've seen he appears to be more down to earth than most movie stars like a small group like natalie portman, keira knightly and sean willam scott. Normal smart ppl that are good at thier job and make buckets of cash in the limelight. I was only saying that if I was him I would totally take advantage of game, don't hate the playa hate the game. this is all cause BFG straightend me out. thanx dog :notworthy::rasta:

'don't put me in with the playa hata's'

:ninja:

Also just think if he would have rode a V11 around the world??? think of all the electrical and possible clutch or oil failures he could have come across NOW if it was me I'd either pay a bunch of money to make sure my baby was good and sorted or wait till they get them a little more reliable b4 going around the world makes that beemer look more attractive only in that way tho. I'm not saying she wouldn't make it mechanically I gather you could ride around the globe 3 times but it would be harder without lights or a horn :lol:

Guest goffredo
I have seen photos a few years ago  in the uk tabloids  of ewan riding round london and he is on a v11 (green with red frame) choice of moviestars. :whistle:

68714[/snapback]

I saw a picture of him once, on RIDE magazine, on a black Le Mans. He rode it in his clan kilt!!!

G.

I saw a picture of him once, on RIDE magazine, on a black Le Mans. He rode it in his clan kilt!!!

G.

68773[/snapback]

Two things firstly Ewan has or had a Mk1 lemans, he is a keen Guzzi fan. Second I'm posting a picture of one of his earlier bikes, rather nice I would say. He's welcome at any Scottish Guzzi meeting, if he would only come but it is such along way from London.

Regards, Euan

euan_macgregor.jpg