Mandello rosso paint

Morris Sod

I've recently bought a 01 v11 sport mandello rosso with the candy apple red paint work, or coke can colour. The tappet covers had been resprayed plus lambchops with a less than italian red paint.

Is there any way of getting hold of the Guzzi paint code for that model?

I've recently bought a 01 v11 sport mandello rosso with the candy apple red paint work, or coke can colour. The tappet covers had been resprayed plus lambchops with a less than italian red paint.

69203[/snapback]

Try searching with the words rosso mandello paint & ebay. There was a thread earlier this year with someone selling rosso mandello paint on ebay. The seller wass in the UK if I remember right.

:2c: coca cola.com :rasta:

69203[/snapback]

• 1 year later...

I can vouch for the guy selling rosso touch in paint on ebay, he is in UK and I have spoken to him,my paint came within couple of days, seems fine. could find details if anyone needs it but e bay search will find him I sure.

Guest rosso mandello

:huh2:

Watch out.

My january BOTM Rosso Mandello had 2 paint-jobs on tappet covers and wheels until I was 98% satisfied. :doh: The first time, i got an analysis at a proff shop, then when i got it back from the painter, it was way off. :bbblll:

Second time I went to another painter, who explained to mee, that he had to make an silvermetal ground, then add an sparkling red(brilliantine red), in several layers until match with my backseatcover. Clar coat on top

But he made it a little too dark red, not much but I see it wery time i look at my bike.

It is a wery tricy business the RM paint. :huh2:

Mogens