waspp

Hello fellow Guzzists,

I have been visting this forum for while now and appreciate all the info and discussion so I decided to join in. I am a current roundhead owner looking to keep pace with my son on his SV so I am looking for a nice V11 sport or LeMans. I have noticed in my travels some comments about recalls and certain problems with some years or models. Any info would be appreciated. Its getting cold here in the northeast so sitting in front of computer reading about Guzzis is looking pretty good! Keep those eagles forward and the rubber down (rear wheel anyway)

Hal

Hello fellow Guzzists,

I have been visting this forum for while now and appreciate all the info and discussion so I decided to join in. I am a current roundhead owner looking to keep pace with my son on his SV so I am looking for a nice V11 sport or LeMans. I have noticed in my travels some comments about recalls and certain problems with some years or models. Any info would be appreciated. Its getting cold here in the northeast so sitting in front of computer reading about Guzzis is looking pretty good!  Keep those eagles forward and the rubber down (rear wheel anyway)

Hal

69296[/snapback]

Welcome to the board. You've come to the right place to do your homework if you are interested in a V11. I ended up with a Rosso Corsa LeMans after about three months of research on here. Good luck . . . there are plenty of very nice V11's out there with your name on 'em. :bier: