Ya other bikes

dangerous

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps: spot the Guzzi's  :mg:

70197[/snapback]

sorry for my ignorance, but what's that model green guzzi racer doing in your garage ?

;=)

sorry for my ignorance, but what's that model green guzzi racer doing in your garage ?

;=)

70211[/snapback]

Well...... like all the other bikes in those pic's I built the V8 by hand paint job included.... anyone spotted the balls up with that paint job :whistle:

ps: just found 2 more Guzzi's........ ohhh and a couple a old race bikes I just found in the wine cellar :bier:

DSC01049xx.jpg

DSC00461.JPG

DSC00462.JPG

DSC00463.JPG

DSC00466.JPG

Well...... like all the other bikes in those pic's I built the V8 by hand paint job included.... anyone spotted the balls up with that paint job :whistle:

70241[/snapback]

Tank should be bare metal - fairing either red or green but tank bare :) Why didn't one of the tennisti spot that :P But a nice stable neather the less :thumbsup:

Tank should be bare metal - fairing either red or green but tank bare  :) 

Yip... bugger it the V8 tank was aluminium and the fairings primer green... were as the 350cc bike was all green....

Heres a pic of the real thing the only time it has ever been out side Europe and we had it here in little old NZ (was even ridden round the track, what an awesome sound)

500V8el.jpg

500V8r.jpg

500V8er.jpg

500V8l.jpg

Yip... bugger it the V8 tank was aluminium and the fairings primer green... were as the 350cc bike was all green....

Heres a pic of the real thing the only time it has ever been out side Europe and we had it here in little old NZ (was even ridden round the track, what an awesome sound)

70258[/snapback]

That thing looks so ungodly complicated for its time....Its not much of a wonder why they didn't put it into a production of some kind I don't think they could have handled it and then sold any for the money it would have cost. :huh2:

Just saw one of these at the Guggenheim exhibit in Memphis. The eight exhausts are individually routed. The thing must sound like an orchestra!

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Just saw one of these at the Guggenheim exhibit in Memphis.                                                              :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

70295[/snapback]

Yeah I saw a doco on the top 10 bikes the other day on TV and the V8 was mentioned, it was in the US... but by memory isent there some one building replicas there for anyone that has the money? was this one of those bikes?

Guest Cantaloop

My V11 LeMans is my second Guzzi...

ring050034ol.jpg

An my California EV is my first one..

guzzicantaloop539090fv.jpg for traveling.. my little Girlfriend is 1,86m high...