Found alternate footpegs that fit Guzzis

bigbikerrick

I also posted this in the 24/7 Numb feet on the V11, Sorry Jaap!

OK, after reading all about pegs and knowing the footpegs look really close between the V11 and the Ducati Monster, I went out to the garage and installed one foot peg from a Ducati Monster onto the Rosso. Fits perfect, no fuss, no mess! The spring is a little harder to put in but not bad.

So if you need a slightly cheaper alternative, find a set of footpegs from a 1994 to 2006 Ducati Monster with the standard swingarm setup, not the newer Monsters with the one sided swingarm. Also, the Monster's came with either all aluminum footpegs or the rubber topped ones. The front and rear footpegs are the same part number on the Monster's and not on the Guzzi.

I purchased 4 rubber coated Monster pegs for $42.00 on ebay last week (needed them for my wifes old Monster), so the price is right.

Footpeg1.jpgFootpeg2.jpgFootpeg3.jpg

I went one step farther and took a picture of the Ducati Monster options, they are from left to right, 1. Aftermarket foot peg for the Ducati Monster from Spareshack.com, 2. Stock aluminum footpeg from the Ducati Monster, 3. Rubber topped Ducati Monster foot peg, 4. Stock Guzzi V11 footpeg.

Footpeg4.jpgFootpeg5.jpg

Mike