Christmas Presents

DeBenGuzzi

Oh, aye!! Yeer rrright about that, laddie!!!

I could never understand why take the 'u' out of honour and colour but add an extra 'e' to whisky?

71968[/snapback]

Why dont they spell it with a double ee as thats the way they say it. Drink Rum it's easier to spell. Please no further discussions on what Rum is best we could be here till next xmas. On the HiFi question Apogee signatures driven with a Krell bloody marvelous, but not if it is your nextdoor neighbour!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got carried away a bit and bought myself some of these

These were the original Termis the bike had as extra when new and I didn't have them +they're new and got them in a supper nice price in ebay.

Then again I added to the wish list one of this and one of this, and Santa is on his way to bringing them...every day I look after my door....

I got carried away a bit and bought myself some of these

These were the original Termis the bike had as extra when new and I didn't have them +they're  new and got them in a supper nice price in ebay.

Then again I added to the wish list one of this and one of this, and Santa is on his way to bringing them...every day I look after my door....

72089[/snapback]

Nice one Alex- you will love the sound!!

I Think I'm going to get a Daytona RS as a project bike if I don't buy a new bike and change the body fairings out to in a similar but much more simplistic style than zebs' We'll see Its just the more I look at that 4v'er I really want one. :wub: take the faring off get a V11 headlamp and a brushed Alum tank made up. new paint on the rear I'm talkin sweet. :thumbsup:

something similar to this cig2.jpg

Nice one Alex- you will love the sound!!

Thanks pal, :bier: I just had heared how they sound since a friend of mine owns exact the same bike( with these on).I liked it.Right now I have these "racing" Mistrals, they too sound just as great and perhaps a bit more noisy since they have more midrange frequencies (:lol::drink:).

It will be hard to choose between , but hey, at least I'll have also the original set the factory intended for the bike :bier: and all that unused, for 300Eu , I could not resist.

Edited by Alex-Corsa

Thanks pal, :bier:  I just had heared how they sound since a friend of mine owns exact the same bike( with these on).I liked it.Right now I have these Mistrals, they too sound just as great and perhaps a bit more noisy since they have more midrange frequencies (:lol::drink:).

It will be hard to choose between , but hey, at least I'll have also the original set the factory intended for the bike :bier: and all that for 300Eu , I could not resist.

72156[/snapback]

My old Sport Corsa was definitely louder with Termis than my V11 with Mistrals. I was told by onlookers that my Corsa was making the ground shake like an earthquake as I rode along the start / finish straight at Knockhill. I also think the full Termi race system looks good- it was designed for the bike and has a purposeful racing look to it.

Enjoy the classical music! :bier:

Guy :helmet:

My old Sport Corsa was definitely louder with Termis than my V11 with Mistrals.

Enjoy the classical music!  :bier:

Guy  :helmet:

Yep I know what you mean Dunno with the V11 but I had the chance to make the comparsion face to face with both bikes, yet they sound bassier and stronger on lower RPMs ('till 4000--4500)though on the "upper" side (4500RPM + on ) the Mistrals are louder, this is due to the frequencies as I said (perhaps from the aluminium)

I remember having both bikes in a Dyno room and even with sound protective headphones on, these Mistrals were killers :grin: ... :blush: . The Termis were bit punchier. :grin:

Perhaps if they'd be just about if they were both carbon but I can't tell.

It's hard to explain sound with words and perhaps to a normal ear wouldn't be much difference,I mess with music so many years and I have different listening.

And I do enjoy classical music

I also think the full Termi race system looks good- it was designed for the bike and has a purposeful racing look to it.

These (and perhaps only these) Termis give a better performance for this bike than the Mistral set up (pipes+Xover)

I was told by onlookers that my Corsa was making the ground shake like an earthquake as I rode along the start / finish straight at Knockhill.

What I can tell is that the windows of my house tremble at about 50m distance when I am coming.

Now Imagine 2xCorsas ( 1xTermi+1xMistral) going around open country and through villages.

Yes :grin: we've done that already :lol:,got them by surprise! Yes I have it on Video :grin:

Can't wait to have these Termis, Is there any way to have all at the same time to me bike.. :grin::lol:

Edited by Alex-Corsa

Found what I would like to have recieved for X-mass.

Great eye candy, YUMmmmmmm.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Restoed-196...1QQcmdZViewItem

:grin:

72446[/snapback]

you wouldn't want to ride it, I mean its a dirtbike and I wouldn't want to get one like that dirty. :huh2: I like the old Huskys better anyway. :food:

HUSKY1963L_600.jpg