Where is Belfastguzzi?

Guzzirider

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nogbad
I reckon he took one look at the global warming/creationist vs science thread and went back to the party.

73722[/snapback]

It isn't COMPULSORY to involve yourself in a thread you don't like the look of you know!

THIS is so freaking funny arse shite right here I was thinking of posting this same thread earlier today but I've already started a few and put down about 40 posts today I was gonna wait till tomorrow to see where he went off to. :lol:

:ninja:

I hope he's not strung out....

73763[/snapback]

Not sure- those carrotts he grows can be lethal in the wrong hands- or maybe his timepiece had a delayed Millenium Bug and he still thinks its New Year's Eve!

Guy :helmet:

Where oh where is BFG???? :huh2:

Dunn'o ,but do l smell a rat?? or is that just an over-ripe Scurrista :P

BFG falls off the radar after winding up the form with the "l,m getting rid of my baby" so called gentlemans test.

Then the form gets it's collective nickers in an up-roar over"Global warming" that quickly mutated into a religious debate pitting some pretty well read and versed form members at each others throats, with some interesting discourse.

Now, we find that he's gone missing again............ :(

Could it be that he's hidding out in Australia under a pseudonym, causing havoc??? :huh2:

Pissed-off at Jaap 'cause there's NO Scurra in the Calendar? and chucked all his toys out of the play pen and is sulking??

Come on back BFG, l promise to be extra nice and gentlemany, like the good Tennista that l am :grin:

Besides, now that we,ve had religion, and politics, we only have SEX to go to complete the cycle of incorrectnesss that we are in.........and you don't want to miss out on the fun do you?? :lol:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

I have had an email from David (AKA BFG) this evening. He has not run away with Antonio for 2 weeks of man love- unfortunately he has not been very well over the New Year / Xmas period but is back at work today so hopefully is on the way up again.

Guy :helmet:

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm worried. I see among BFG's last posts was the close of the 'acid test' of forum civility. I thought we had passed but perhaps we really should offer a more ungentlemanly, darkness only forum to lure BFG back in. :ninja: