Max to Alstare Corona Suzuki

staedtler

I wonder how Max will get on with the one tire rule. Max has a riding style that isn't too hard on tires vs a lot of the MotoGP guys who need tires that can handle the heat from lots of wheelspin. The Pirelli's seem to spin a lot for most of the WSBK guys so perhaps the tire will favour Max.

I thnk I am really going to enjoy this season!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's something very odd with this Max business: I know this Alstare rider and he swears no one knows nothing about it there. And the bikes were airborned yesterday to OZ and there were only Corser's and Yanagawa's... It seems like this Biaggi thing has been ordered by Suzuki Japan itself and shoved down to Alstare.

whatever, however, whoever...All i know is that SBK looks far more exciting this year than MotoGP...

there's something very odd with this Max business: I know this Alstare rider and he swears no one knows nothing about it there. And the bikes were airborned yesterday to OZ and there were only Corser's and Yanagawa's... It seems like this Biaggi thing has been ordered by Suzuki Japan itself and shoved down to Alstare. 

whatever, however, whoever...All i know is that SBK looks far more exciting this year than MotoGP...

74459[/snapback]

You are dead right- Max has not signed a deal with anyone:

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?page=mot...egory=SPORT_WSB

WTF??

this is just a soap opera...

190298.jpg

190296.jpg

The Italian, dubbed the 'Roman Emperor' by his army of followers, is temporarily out of work pending confirmation of a likely switch to the World Superbike Championship, but the Midland opportunity could conceivably be seen as a viable career move. Biaggi - not to be confused with GT racer Thomas Biagi, who tested with Midland before Christmas - has already tested a Ferrari F1 car, and has talked about F1 as a possible alternative to life on two wheels.

The announcement that Biaggi will join Midland at Silverstone this week comes as some surprise, as the Italian was thought to be due in Alabama to link up with the STA-BIL outfit, for the USLMRA which is rumoured to be allocating a fourth entry for him this season. The team is scheduled to test at Athens AL. this week.

More information about the USLMRA can be found HERE. :rasta:

Guest goffredo

My :2c: contribution to the pool:

Max, now older and wiser, will eventually understand that was done it's done. It will let go the black flag of Barcelona, the unbeatbale Rossi, the chattering, the earthquake, terrible flood and locusts...

It will concentrate on simply end his career in a suitable manner.

He will ride magnificently and... win the SBK 2006.

:race:

G.

He will ride magnificently and... win the SBK 2006.

:race:

G.

74819[/snapback]

He needs to enter the SBK championship first!!

In reality it looks like he will switch to 4 wheels.

Guy :helmet:

P.S. Corser 1.2 seconds faster than anyone else in pre-season testing- he is still the man to beat

Max is testing in a F1 car today.

74848[/snapback]

racing is racing but F1 and GP are like the RAH 66 comanche and the F22 raptor, Oh they are both flying but it aint the same bag o marbles. :huh2: I don't think he will do that great, Remember Jordan wanting to play a different kind of ball? not so good.

I "came out of the closet" on this forum about a year ago.

He is my favorite racer (motorcycle) EVER. Gerhard Berger on the car side.

I still think he's got another championship in him -- just not in motogp. Rossi is Michael Jordan.

He's a disturbed and fascinating cat, Max is...

I am getting the vibe that you are a bit of a Max fan, v50man!!  :D

74859[/snapback]

Sara_Tommasi__Max_Biaggi__Elena_Bonzanni__Eva_Collini_19.jpgSara_Tommasi__Max_Biaggi__Elena_Bonzanni__Eva_Collini_19.jpg

Max was an excellent 250 rider- and I always wanted him to beat Doohan in the 500s because brilliant though he was, Doohan was boring me to tears by winning each week.

I have seen Gerhard Berger race a Manx Norton at the Goodwood Revival a few years back- he's not bad on 2 wheels actually.

Guy :helmet: