1. 1. What colour should Nog choose?

• Blue
    • Red
    • Toss a coin

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's gotta be Harley racing black & orange :)

76097[/snapback]

I thought I told you I only had the choice of RED or BLUE. Anyway, its over. I chose BLUE :ninja:

Good choice, Nogs.  You're gonna LOVE that bike.

Is it an 05 or 06?

v50

76110[/snapback]

It's an 05 which is why I got it so cheap, but I don't think there is much difference between an 05 and an 06 Firebolt. You can often get good deals on the previous year's models just pre-season.

This was the place Edinburgh harley

Guest MotoMessiah
It's an 05 which is why I got it so cheap, but I don't think there is much difference between an 05 and an 06 Firebolt. You can often get good deals on the previous year's models just pre-season.

This was the place Edinburgh harley

76117[/snapback]

Welcome to the club. Over 20K on my xb12s with zero issues. I'm sure you're aware of badweatherbikers.com, a good all Buell site. Now I just need to add a V11 steed to my stable or I may not be able to post here much longer. :)

Welcome to the club. Over 20K on my xb12s with zero issues. I'm sure you're aware of badweatherbikers.com, a good all Buell site. Now I just need to add a V11 steed to my stable or I may not be able to post here much longer.  :)

76130[/snapback]

I wasn't aware of that one, but will take a look. I can't let my V11 go though.

I wasn't aware of that one, but will take a look. I can't let my V11 go though.

76152[/snapback]

all you ppl talking might get me into the club......, especially since this is harley country and thats basically how a harley should perform right?

so delicious, but really whats better the xb9 or the xb12??

too bad there isn't an XB88 or hell an XB103 :grin:

:P: definatly THIS one...

2005-buell-xb9sx-zoom.jpg

Hi'ya Nogbad!

Congrads on the blue Buell, and good luck with it, seems that there are plenty of V11 owners that seem to feel, like you that the Buells are the ticket.

l've looked, sat, but never riden one so can't really comment either way, but l just don't feel the fire, not enough sexy ltalian :helmet: curves, ....maybe it's kinda a Marilyn vs Sophia thing ............ :grin:

Maybe now that you're involved with an American hussey you'll leave that bloody never ending "Global Warming" thread .... :D

:bier:

Cheers Mate!!

Van

it's gotta be Harley racing black & orange :)

76097[/snapback]

Abso-freeking-lutley.. :thumbsup:

Now, even a Buell WOULD look good in that scheme !!!

Say, Orson you got great taste man :D

:homer: of course you do, you ride a :sun: TENNI :wub:

:grin:

Cheers

Van

Maybe now that you're involved with an American hussey you'll leave that bloody never ending "Global Warming" thread .... :D

Cheers Mate!!

Van

76166[/snapback]

I tried to kill the GW thread but I think Jaap finds it entertaining. On the Buell boards there are some mpg freaks who claim 70mpg (UK gallon) so maybe my new bike is the answer to Global Warming after all.

around here, the belt holds up pretty good. They have gone to a new and improved one that is supposed to last twice as long. With one of the shortest wheel base in the industry, you had better buy you tires in pairs from southwest moto tires. Cheap prices and free shipping for 2 tires. My friend gets betwween 1500 to 2500 miles on his tires. Maybe he should go to the me6.

all you ppl talking might get me into the club......, especially since this is harley country and thats basically how a harley should perform right?

too bad there isn't an XB88 or hell an XB103  :grin:

76163[/snapback]

The XB9 is revvier -- the XB12 has more low-down torque. As I recall, you're a big gujt, so the extra grunt of the 12 would probably come in handy.

\

The bike yopu posted in a City Cross, which -- at present -- comes only with the 9 motor. Damn attractive -- a good price -- a great bike. My Firebolt's a 9 and I love it, but you just gotta ride one DeBen -- and YOU decide...

v50

too bad there isn't an XB88 or hell an XB103  :grin:

76163[/snapback]

The XB9 is revvier -- the XB12 has more low-down torque. As I recall, you're a big gujt, so the extra grunt of the 12 would probably come in handy.

\

The bike yopu posted in a City Cross, which -- at present -- comes only with the 9 motor. Damn attractive -- a good price -- a great bike. My Firebolt's a 9 and I love it, but you just gotta ride one DeBen -- and YOU decide...

v50

The XB9 is revvier -- the XB12 has more low-down torque.  As I recall, you're a big gujt, so the extra grunt of the 12 would probably come in handy.

\

The bike yopu posted in a City Cross, which -- at present -- comes only with the 9 motor.  Damn attractive -- a good price -- a great bike.  My Firebolt's a 9 and I love it, but you just gotta ride one DeBen -- and YOU decide...

v50

76271[/snapback]

I jst want the Blue or Black one in that style of the XB12 I don't care about having it see-through or hand deflectors, but really if they made that one in a 12 the choice would be so easy, and yes come spring I'm test riding one of them.