Nogbad's new Buell

Guest Nogbad

What colour should Nog choose?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What colour should Nog choose?

• Blue
    • Red
    • Toss a coin

....... and yes come spring I'm test riding one of them.

76274[/snapback]

For God's sake DeBen... Don't do it... Learn from my mistake coz it's 1 fix and you're hooked man

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For God's sake DeBen... Don't do it... Learn from my mistake coz it's 1 fix and you're hooked man

76276[/snapback]

I only have one thing on my side, I can test ride all I want but this spring I'll have no money for a new bike I'll only be looking for the following riding season, should help take the "WOW I'll take it" out of the equation and I can get a more unbiased decision hammered out. :huh2: cause I still like the tuono too, ya no. :grin:

I thought I told you I only had the choice of RED or BLUE. Anyway, its over. I chose BLUE  :ninja:

76099[/snapback]

That's all well & good but...

if you're going to have any cachet amongst the rabble, only black & orange will suffice ;)

That's all well & good but...

if you're going to have any cachet amongst the rabble, only black & orange will suffice ;)

76295[/snapback]

Who cares about the rabble.

Yes, one ride and I was hooked.

I couldn't get a black one at the keen price. They only had one red one and one blue one left.

What did the guy say about the SuperDuke. I have poked around one in the showroom, but it seemed more supermoto than sportsbike, and part of the appeal of the Buell was the low revving long stroke engine. It is quite something to get 100bhp out of such an undersquare design. The Buell can return over 50mpg in pottering mode, that it if it's possible to potter on one. We shall see!

76081[/snapback]

well OK you asked for it, he said - verbatim - "now I know how shit my bike is".

now..I like the Buells- a shot of a Firebolt exiting a corner does it for me - sat on but have not ridden one though, but I have ridden the SuperDuke & it has entirely created a new bike category!

, cruise slow, go stonkingly fast, but alll EASY to to get that peformance out of. It is a VERY impressive first attempt at a roadbike by KTM.

Enjoy the Buell, & please do a mini write up for me.......oh & when you get a chance...ride the SuperDuke (that request is my gift to you!)

but be warned one of your bikes might have to go OR you will need to extend mum's garage :D

well OK you asked for it, he said - verbatim - "now I know how shit my bike is".

now..I like the Buells- a shot of a Firebolt exiting a corner does it for me  - sat on but have not ridden one though, but I have ridden the SuperDuke & it has entirely created  a new bike category!

, cruise slow, go stonkingly fast, but alll EASY to to get that peformance out of. It is a VERY impressive first attempt at a roadbike by KTM.

Enjoy the Buell, & please do a mini write up for me.......oh & when you get a chance...ride the SuperDuke (that request is my gift to you!)

but be warned one of your bikes might have to go OR you will need to extend mum's garage  :D

76345[/snapback]

I'm so torn on that topic I like the superdukes and KTM has a great name around these parts BUT no one knows when it will be available and will cost as much as 2 buells, (well used buells) :huh2: I think it looks a little like sex on wheels and since I only ride about 100miles at a crack the tank range is ok too. :huh2:

thats f'n hot, I wish she was wearing less tho. I'd think about taking those side plastic thingys off.

76395[/snapback]

yeah sorry Nogbad for going off topic here.

Blue was the choice for me & you.

anwyay enjoy & let us know all about it, as many seem qute interested in your purchase.

have fun taking the new baby home - the LONG way round :D

n_s_S!

It's an 05 which is why I got it so cheap, but I don't think there is much difference between an 05 and an 06 Firebolt. You can often get good deals on the previous year's models just pre-season.

This was the place Edinburgh harley

76117[/snapback]

How are you collecting? If by road, I'm about 500yards from the Angel of the North, if you want a break.

mike

How are you collecting?  If by road, I'm about 500yards from the Angel of the North, if you want a break.

mike

76596[/snapback]

Sounds like a nice idea. My daughter is at Durham Uni to I might stay with her.