Welsh Waltz II

Orson

Big thanks to Keith & Martin for showing me around Northern Wales. With a layer of snow, the peaks look downright Materhorn-ish! Will post pictures once I get back in Saudi.

Turned out to be a great day if a bit cool. I made it home just as the sun had dropped below the horizon so...perfect timing

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Martin, I can't see any of the pictures - just get a little red x in a box saying user posted image - do I have to do something technical to see them? ta, K :sun:

83333[/snapback]

They're hot linked to the Kodak Gallery(kodakgallery.com)

Link to album

It seems Gary can see them.

I know Bill uses it can you see his albums or posts?

If you're using IE try right clicking on a box select properties and copy (cut and paste) the address into a new window.

or i'll photobucket them and might have to upgrade my subscription :(

Thanks Martin, but still no joy. Kodak link doesn't show them, just a generic Kodak page. Can't click on the little red x boxes either as cursor doesn't show me a little pointy finger when it touches them. Dunno what IE is? Basically I'm a PC duffer & perhaps I deserve to stay in the dark....maybe it's better I don't see them anyhow :D

Gary - how did you view them?

KB :sun:

Thanks Martin, but still no joy. Kodak link doesn't show them, just a generic Kodak page. Can't click on the little red x boxes either as cursor doesn't show me a little pointy finger when it touches them. Dunno what IE is? Basically I'm a PC duffer & perhaps I deserve to stay in the dark....maybe it's better I don't see them anyhow :D

Gary - how did you view them?

83344[/snapback]

Same problem here. Win2000, NS7.2

Why not just upload them here?

Hosted them on Photobucket now , have been able to put the first half of links in but the sites gone down for maitainance, so fill finish then, still shows the links but can't get to the new ones

Edit - been able to work out the urls so all there now (except the map)

I've uploaded the map. I'm sure Jaap's bandwidth and server space can suffer the additional 102kbs :) But thats why I host my piccys

Thanks Martin! Good grief we were lucky with the weather - it's dry again today but back to cloudy, freezing & with a biting cold NE wind - just like before. Many thanks to whoever or whatever shone on us yesterday :sun: !

I had a quick look at my bike this morning and noticed that I've lost the lower part of the front indicator lens.

When following Keith, we overtook a car, I was a little bit too close and got sprayed with the stones in the centre of the road as Keith crossed over them.

I did check the headlight then and was relieved to find no chips, I didn't notice any damage to the indicator but I assume that it did it then but might not have fallen apart till yesterday

220306WelshWaltz002.jpg

Damage not obvious

220306WelshWaltz001.jpg

but from beneath

Moral of the story don't follow too close :)

When following Keith, we overtook a car, I was a little bit too close and got sprayed with the stones in the centre of the road as Keith crossed over them.

84474[/snapback]

I must say, it was a bit disconcerting to enter a curve at speed behind you two, and see a plume of dust trailing.

gave the impression that I was about to lean her over on a dirt road :o

:lol:

fantastic high speed bends there in North Wales :thumbsup: