Buell - Can't wait!

Guest Nogbad

I will be careful folks. If the weather looks bad at the appointed time I shall rearrange the trip. The dealer is flexible about keeping it for me.

Change the belt for a messy chain!!!??? :homer: One of the appeals of the Buell is no messy chain!

What color did you decide to go with? I think I voted for red lol

76310[/snapback]

I want with blue but the voting was neck and neck on decision day. Red only got ahead later.

There is an alternative to riding back down the road.

Andy at www.agservices.org.uk will pick up and drop off for 55p per mile (but no job more than £200). That way you avoid "salting" up your brand new bike and you you avoid freezing your nuts off as well.

You know it makes sense.

There is an alternative to riding back down the road.

Andy at www.agservices.org.uk will pick up and drop off for 55p per mile (but no job more than £200). That way you avoid "salting" up your brand new bike and you you avoid freezing your nuts off as well.

You know it makes sense.

76347[/snapback]

Well they would deliver for £195. But HECK I want to RIDE it Dammit!

I want with blue but the voting was neck and neck on decision day. Red only got ahead later.

76341[/snapback]

that was because you'd declared for blue :P

ride it back. How long to pick up day, the longer it is the cheaper an budget flight would be eg wed 8th feb flight 15 1130 depature from Luton to Edinburgh getting in just after mid day £23 it would cost you more in petrol driving back, even the expensive flights are only £60 :huh2:

and take 2 days to come back enjoy some twisty roads to break it in rather than the slab, unless you're going for the ride it hard method.

Tonight I arranged to pay for the new Buell, so the deed is done.

I have decided to go for the adventurous approach of going to Edinburgh to collect it. Seemed kind of wimpy to have it delivered in a van......

Frostbite here I come.....

76301[/snapback]

Respect!

Sorry to hear of your spill Alex. I always carry spare pattern brake and clutch levers- I bought them from Agostinis for about a third of the price of genuine Brembo levers.

Guy  :helmet:

Many thanks for telling me .I'll contact Ago' tomorrow and see what they have for me.The difficult part is the Valve cover since t has these holes for the sensor (no big deal) and holes for tiny alen screws that hold the sensor(that's a big deal)

Perhaps I get a pair.

The rossopuro stuff is what I am highly charmed at.

:bier:

• 2 months later...
Guest Nogbad

Ok so I've resurrected an old thread......

What with pressure of work and the appalling winter we had this year, I finally succumbed to my age and am having the Buell delivered in a van.

It arrives Wednesday.

What with pressure of work and the appalling winter we had this year, I finally succumbed to my age and am having the Buell delivered in a van.

It arrives Wednesday.

84839[/snapback]

about freakin time. I thought you'd never get it.

Guest Nogbad
about freakin time. I thought you'd never get it.

84845[/snapback]

ok ok but it's only just gettin' to riding weather and I negotiated an 06 plate so I've only lost 4 weeks riding time and most of that we had snow and ice and were knee deep in salt. I'll post a pic when it comes.

It arrives Wednesday.

84839[/snapback]

Pity, in a way. T'would have been an excellent run in.

m