Picked up my Nero Corsa today !!!

rocker59

Hi all !

Fairly new to this forum. Been lurking here awhile and only a few posts. I participate over at Wildguzzi and ADVrider with the same handle. I know many of you here do the same.

Been riding Guzzis since 1997. I have a carb'd Sport 1100 and a Quota 1100 ES. My new-to-me Nero Corsa is what has brought me to this forum. A friend of mine has had this bike for sale for a while now. Yep, its the one that was listed here in the classifieds. I even tried to talk a couple of friends into buying it, but with no luck. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to have it... :race:

54116622-M.jpg

54116617-M.jpg

Picked up the Nero Corsa today. Rode down 16 and 23 two-up, with Brian, on my Quota to Pauls house near Ozark, AR. Dragged the hell out of the centerstand on Hwy 23 !!!

Met Paul, the owner of the Corsa, and his friend Marv about 1pm. Rode North on Hwy 23 to Turner's Bend Store for some sandwiches. (The reason I hauled Brian down on pillion was so he could ferry my Quota back home for me. What are friends for? I bought him a sammitch !!!).

Met, "Eeyore", a guy I know from ADVrider, at Turner's Bend. He was sitting on the front porch having a smoke and passing the time. It was a great day today!

Here are a couple of Pics of Paul, and I, just before leaving the store. Paul is wearing his old CLASS leathers. I had to take mine off. It was warm in the sun!

54377310-M.jpg

54377313-M.jpg

From Turner's Bend we said goodbye to Eeyore and headed North to Huntsville. Brian, and I, then headed back to Fayetteville via Hwy 74, Hwy 295 and Hwy 45. Paul and Marv returned back to Ozark on Hwy 23.

What about my new baby ??? WOW !!! What an improvement over my Sport 1100. The six-speed tranny is nice. Lower overall gearing than my Sport is nice. The seating position is comfy. And, the Ohlins absolutely rocks

I'm really gonna like this Nero Corsa !!! :mg:

Guest MotoMessiah
Hi all !

Fairly new to this forum.  Been lurking here awhile and only a few posts.  I participate over at Wildguzzi and ADVrider with the same handle.  I know many of you here do the same.

Been riding Guzzis since 1997.  I have a carb'd Sport 1100 and a Quota 1100 ES.  My new-to-me Nero Corsa is what has brought me to this forum.  A friend of mine has had this bike for sale for a while now.  Yep, its the one that was listed here in the classifieds.  I even tried to talk a couple of friends into buying it, but with no luck.  Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.  I had to have it... :race:

54116622-M.jpg

54116617-M.jpg

Picked up the Nero Corsa today. Rode down 16 and 23 two-up, with Brian, on my Quota to Pauls house near Ozark, AR. Dragged the hell out of the centerstand on Hwy 23 !!!

Met Paul, the owner of the Corsa, and his friend Marv about 1pm. Rode North on Hwy 23 to Turner's Bend Store for some sandwiches. (The reason I hauled Brian down on pillion was so he could ferry my Quota back home for me. What are friends for? I bought him a sammitch !!!).

Met, "Eeyore", a guy I know from ADVrider, at Turner's Bend. He was sitting on the front porch having a smoke and passing the time. It was a great day today!

Here are a couple of Pics of Paul, and I, just before leaving the store. Paul is wearing his old CLASS leathers. I had to take mine off. It was warm in the sun!

54377310-M.jpg

54377313-M.jpg

From Turner's Bend we said goodbye to Eeyore and headed North to Huntsville. Brian, and I, then headed back to Fayetteville via Hwy 74, Hwy 295 and Hwy 45. Paul and Marv returned back to Ozark on Hwy 23.

What about my new baby ??? WOW !!! What an improvement over my Sport 1100. The six-speed tranny is nice. Lower overall gearing than my Sport is nice. The seating position is comfy. And, the Ohlins absolutely rocks 

I'm really gonna like this Nero Corsa !!!    :mg:

76410[/snapback]

Congrats. That's purty... :food:

Congrats Rocker59 with the fine new bike :race: Looks awesome.

I can't resist to comment on your "I had to take my leathers off". Here in Denmark we're freezing our bits off. We still have plenty of snow and the roads are covered in salt....... :bbblll:

Good luck and keep the sticky side of your tyres down.

Søren

Hot damn and congrats. on the new ride. :thumbsup:

I picked mine up approx. this time last year. Drove a couple hundred miles in New England winter to pick it up in a truck.

Then had to wait many weeks to actually ride it!!! :bbblll:

You get to do it all in one day. Good on you! :race:

Guest Neronut

I had my Nero up in that area about a year and a half back traveling to the Bull Run at Bull Shoals Lake. I scared myself on a couple of sharp switchbacks on Hwy 123 I think it was. Got a little sideways once before I settled down to a more prudent pace. :race: Great place to be on a bike like the Nero. Have lots of fun!