What's your weather like?

helicopterjim R.I.P.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:2c: days in the 30-36c . dropping to as low as 18c overnight, evening showers most nights only few mills but keeping it a bit humid of a day. just can't ride every day as wife gets shirty,as she's at work and i must do some home chores. :D:bike:

Send your rain over here. Oklahoma is dry as a bone. Got a quarter inch of rain here Saturday, but that was the first rain in 89 days. So far, 430,000 acres and 238 homes and businesses have burned in wildfires.

76493[/snapback]

There is 2 inches of rain forecast for the next 24 hours so I'll put some buckets out and try and mail you some later!!

Guest golden goose

Its horrible here in SoCal. There's a "Thompson's Ridge" setting up right now, which can be counted on to give us our best winter weather, highs in the 70's (F), slightly breezy but no Santa Ana winds, its just horrible, I have to work the whole time its gonna be here.............

Great weather here in southeast Arizona ( 70 degrees F )took the nomad out for a 50 mile ride to Bisbee, The last true Hippie town in north America, HeHe . Where you can smell pot burning as you walk down the main street. I didnt take the V 11 because im in the middle of installing the evoluzione peg lowering kit. Rick

Maryland is having great weather. Yesterday was 60F with clear sky :sun: and today we had some rain in the morning and then it cleared, about 45F. The plants are mixed up... my neighbor's forsythia is blooming already.

We're deeeeeeeeeeeeppppp into the "perma-gloom" season in Seattle. Just keeps raining and raining and raining some more. When it's not raining, the world's is just shades of gray kissed by the deep grean of new-grown moss. It's the gloomiest winter in six years. Even the bannana slugs have left town for higher ground. When ya wake up in the morning, it's about 42 degrees F and stays that way all damn day. There is no wonder why heroin is so popular here.

Northwest Arkansas/Ozark Plateau:

Warmest January since 1923. Fourth warmest on record. Warmest was 1880.

Overnight lows in the 40s F and days around 60 F.

It rained a couple inches on Saturday. The most rain we've had since September. Most of the days have been sunny with blue skies. Unusual for January.

I've ridden several times a week since New Year's Day.

:race:

hit 35 celsius max today, clear blue sky. we had good roll up for weekly wednesday club ride, boys went off for up the mountain twistys ride, but i chose to ride home and do some maintenance. :D but i'll have a ride this arvo when its a bit cooler. :bike:

:homer:

hit 35 celsius max today, clear blue sky. we had good roll up for weekly wednesday club ride, boys went off for up the mountain twistys ride, but i chose to ride home and do some maintenance.  :D but i'll have a ride this arvo when its a bit cooler. :bike:

76733[/snapback]

I may just look forward to snow!!

76913[/snapback]

snow here in Brussels, this morning. The Ghezzi hasn't been ridden in 4 days. It's been so cold here for the last 10 days or so...

I actually couldn't start it the other day. I went to that great italian restaurant (waitress has green eyes, brown hair and her upper lip is a call to crime. enough said ;)

anyway, it was freezing but Wonderbra had started impeccably and she was running smoothly. Temp was very probably around - 2 or 3 ° celsius. I had a cappucino and a light lunch. Afterwards, the Ghezzi wouldn't start. It was sleeting and all. I could hear the fuel pomp, battery was ok but the bike wouldn't start. I had no tools with me, so i called some company called "Touring" who help when there's a breakdown. The guy came one hour later, he was of course a motorbike enthusiast (most of the repair guys there are) with a CX500 Honda at home so he did recognise the engine straight away;)

With his help, and after the removal of the one piece bodywork and a few finger taps on the fuses and ECU leads, the bike eventually started fine. What was it ? Too cold ? Bad connections ? I dunno. And so was he: the bike started fine and that was all...

Anyway I rode Wonderbra back to the garage and she's been there since. Started her again yesterday and it sounds as great as ever :)

i think i need another cappucino ;)