Breva replaces V11 LeMans

BarkinB

Roast me alive if you must, but I've purchased a Breva 1100 and will be selling my 2002 V11 LeMans (Champagne). Pictures are from when it was new.

Asking $6300.

This is an excellent forum populated with some cool people, it's been fun, even though I mostly was a lurker. :thumbsup:

I may try to do something like this for the Breva folks.

Anyway, cheers! :drink:

--Mike

I may try to do something like this for the Breva folks.

76881[/snapback]

Don't be a stranger!!!

How about doing it right here?

Perhaps Jaap could make you moderator of the Breva/Norge Forum :huh2:

Besides http://www.breva.com/ is already taken by a wheel chair company <_>

But if you want to do it your way, on your own, all alone, without us, we'll understand :(

...How about doing it right here?...

I'd also like too see Breva (& Griso etc) stuff here. I think the new frame & drive are way forward (well dunno about that up & over frame, but drive anyhow), & may one day get one myself.

KB :sun:

The balance is just right. Being a V11 site doesn't preclude discussion about new Guzzi designs - or even, shock...Buells. It evolves naturally.

Without wishing to be too creepy-crawly :D , this web site is the best Moto Guzzi site I visit on an almost daily basis. It's certainly the most 'international' and I reckon that's what makes it tick. I feel at home here. The sense of humour is spot on and there's very little 'attitude'. The level of technical and other information available is second to none.

v11sportlogo.gif 4-ever :wub:.

Don't be a stranger!!!

How about doing it right here?

Perhaps Jaap could make you moderator of the Breva/Norge Forum  :huh2:

Besides http://www.breva.com/ is already taken by a wheel chair company <_>

But if you want to do it your way, on your own, all alone, without us, we'll understand  :(

76902[/snapback]

A V11 section on the V11LeMans forum. Now why didn't I think of that!  :D

Fun aside, I'm not going to make a separate section for obvious reasons. Everyone here is free to start a major MGS, Breva, Griso, Norge or Stelvio topic!

76932[/snapback]

Well, doing a Breva forum here could be good, but I agree with Jaap that it would be a major effort for something of dubious logic.

Another thing to consider is the name... people searching for Breva forums and info might not think a site called V11LeMans.com would be a primary place to look into, so even a full-blown Breva forum here might languish in obscurity.

The way I found this site originally was searching for "V11 LeMans". If I'd owned a Breva back then, and searched for "Breva", even if this site was in the top page of results, the domain name would have made me pick other results to investigate first. If I can determine that I'd have enough time (and not go broke doing so) I may very well buy a domain like 'BrevaForums' and go for it.

None of this precludes me from starting topics about the Breva here, or at GuzziTech. You've been really cool here, and I will continue to visit.

Pity your V11 has to go but the V1100 is a brilliant bike :mg:

76900[/snapback]

A pity, indeed. Wish I could afford to keep both. :(

A V11 section on the V11LeMans forum. Now why didn't I think of that!  :D

76932[/snapback]

You know I meant a Breva section: slip of the keyboard after an aperitif, this lunchtime!

Perhaps you're right, though.

The balance is just right. Being a V11 site doesn't preclude discussion about new Guzzi designs - or even, shock...Buells. It evolves naturally.

Without wishing to be too creepy-crawly  :D , this web site is the best Moto Guzzi site I visit on an almost daily basis. It's certainly the most 'international' and I reckon that's what makes it tick. I feel at home here. The sense of humour is spot on and there's very little 'attitude'. The level of technical and other information available is second to none.

v11sportlogo.gif 4-ever  :wub:.

76942[/snapback]

:stupid::bier:

couldn't have said it better myself.

:ninja:

Todd Eagan at Guzzitech has a forum on the new models. Of course I don't want to chase you non-believers  :D  away, but I'd like to keep this a V11 site only.

76915[/snapback]

Way to go Jaap!

I suppose you are no relativist.

Chasing away the only beaver to visit the forum other than Aussie Kim and maybe two others. :wub:

...or maybe one was not a beaver but a puffin :huh2:

And now I guess I can't trade my bike in for a Norge unless I want to depart in shame. :(

Of course I don't want to chase you non-believers  :D  away, but I'd like to keep this a V11 site only.

76915[/snapback]

I still don't know how those V11 Sport guys snuck in here.

This is a V11 Le Mans site! :grin:

...or maybe one was not a beaver but a puffin :huh2: 

And now I guess I can't trade my bike in for a Norge unless I want to depart in shame. :(

77043[/snapback]

Not sure where you're going with the animal references.:rolleyes: The beaver I refer to with my login name is from the name of my recording studio back in Herndon VA. Our house was right next to a creek that used to be dammed up by beavers. The would wander into our back yard and bark at us (yes, they can bark). They gnawed down my favorite tree and dragged it to the creek.:glare:

Lucky for them it grew back, or future conversations about them would have featured the word 'pelt'. :P

As you can see by the responses here, if you get a Norge, you don't have to depart (in shame or otherwise).