just back from southern france coast, even there most isn't topless. Mostly the older ones are. But there was one exception, I could't take a picture, since I was with my family. But wearing only a string, and a pair of boobs I won't forget for long.

When I was a kid, my Dad used to drive us down to St Tropez every year for our family holiday. Back then, total nudity was in vogue, not just topless, at a time when the UK was still very backward and prudish, with topless bathing being illegal.

My little brother and I used to enjoy walking up and down the beach admiring the lovely French ladies.

UK is much more relaxed this days, with topless bathing now accepted, and even nude beaches for the hairy fat men who like to get it out!

UK is much more relaxed this days, with topless bathing now accepted, and even nude beaches for the hairy fat men who like to get it out!

Hey, I resemble that remark! But I was under the impression that you all went elsewhere on holiday so you could see the sun, and the sunbathing was just a bonus! Which would render the entire concept of nude beaches in the UK kind of moot... ;)