Guest Nogbad
The only hooters I have to hand are my own. Readily available at no cost to me, they have neveretheless become less than interesting to me, over the years.

86936[/snapback]

you can always offer your wife implants for Christmas......

Guest Nogbad
I have always bought my wife a plant for Christmas: she has traditionally been less than grateful.

86939[/snapback]

I think the only appropriate retaliation is to post us a pic of her hooters.

Guest Nogbad
:o

86946[/snapback]

We can accept a covering, i.e. a T shirt, preferably wet, any kind of lingerie or a swimsuit shot. We understand the difficulty a nude pic could cause, and we are reasonable men.

We can accept a covering, i.e. a T shirt, preferably wet, any kind of lingerie or a swimsuit shot. We understand the difficulty a nude pic could cause, and we are reasonable men.

86948[/snapback]

I agree, a reasonable request. And since when were women susceptible to reason? You're a philosopher: you should know these things.

Guest Nogbad
I agree, a reasonable request. And since when were women susceptible to reason? You're a philosopher: you should know these things.

86957[/snapback]

Here's the deal. If I can somehow put up a shot of my wife's hooters, you will do the same.

Here's the deal. If I can somehow put up a shot of my wife's hooters, you will do the same.

87011[/snapback]

No, but I'll post you a shot of mine.

I'm not being a spoilsport; I would love to see a photo of your wife's hooters: I just know mine won't co-operate. Tell you what, though: when the girlfriend comes back from her holidays, there's every chance I can get a photo of hers!

Guest Nogbad

I'm not being a spoilsport; I would love to see a photo of your wife's hooters: I just know mine won't co-operate. Tell you what, though: when the girlfriend comes back from her holidays, there's every chance I can get a photo of hers!

87023[/snapback]

I wasn't really serious! :homer:

I wasn't really serious!  :homer:

87024[/snapback]

I'm sure you could find a "readers wife" photo from some where and pass that off as your own, I don't think anyone has met or you've posted your good lady. It's just at what standard you pitch :D

Otherwise to prevent such shenanigans would have to prove provenance.

IE be sat back wards on your V11 so that the number plate could be seen. Otherwise you'd try and say that one on the green V11 was yours.

87023[/snapback]

Shouldn't this thread now be located to the new swingers forum???