Holy crap! I missed that too? :huh:

Yes, for someone who is fully naked she is far too overdressed! :lol:

More funny that we all missed the wedding ring!

"Hun, I'm going out today wearing nothing but body paint"

"Yeah, sure thing luv"

Hmmm...not the conversation I'd be having with my partner! :blink:

Mum never did teach me how to share. Hell, I get miffed if people go and plonk themselves down on my bike without asking! :angry:

Yes, for someone who is fully naked she is far too overdressed! :lol:

More funny that we all missed the wedding ring!

"Hun, I'm going out today wearing nothing but body paint"

"Yeah, sure thing luv"

Hmmm...not the conversation I'd be having with my partner! :blink:

Mum never did teach me how to share. Hell, I get miffed if people go and plonk themselves down on my bike without asking! :angry:

I cannot for the life of me see her left hand to see this alleged "wedding ring". I only see her right hand. Am I missing something?

in Scandanavia, at least in Norway, people wear their wedding rings on the right hand...therefore no need looking for the left.

What he said...

Colombia, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russia, Spain (except in catalonia), Macedonia, Ukraine, Venezuela and Serbia it is worn on the right hand.

Orthodox Christians and Eastern Europeans (except for the Romanians) also traditionally wear the wedding band on the right hand.

In The Netherlands, Catholics wear it on the left, Protestants on the right.

In Austria, Catholics wear it on the right.

In Belgium, the choice of hand depends on the region of the country.

Greek people, many being Orthodox Christians, also wear the wedding rings on the right hand in keeping with Greek tradition. A traditional reason to wear the wedding ring on the right hand stems from Roman custom and biblical references. The Latin word for left is "sinister", which in addition to this sense also has the same senses as the English word. The Latin word for right is "dexter", a word that evolved into "dexterity". Hence, the left hand had a negative connotation and the right a good one. For the same reason, an oath is sworn while raising the right hand.

There you go, y'all learnt something. Didn't ya?

What he said...

Colombia, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russia, Spain (except in catalonia), Macedonia, Ukraine, Venezuela and Serbia it is worn on the right hand.

Orthodox Christians and Eastern Europeans (except for the Romanians) also traditionally wear the wedding band on the right hand.

In The Netherlands, Catholics wear it on the left, Protestants on the right.

In Austria, Catholics wear it on the right.

In Belgium, the choice of hand depends on the region of the country.

Greek people, many being Orthodox Christians, also wear the wedding rings on the right hand in keeping with Greek tradition. A traditional reason to wear the wedding ring on the right hand stems from Roman custom and biblical references. The Latin word for left is "sinister", which in addition to this sense also has the same senses as the English word. The Latin word for right is "dexter", a word that evolved into "dexterity". Hence, the left hand had a negative connotation and the right a good one. For the same reason, an oath is sworn while raising the right hand.

There you go, y'all learnt something. Didn't ya?

Well, thanks for educating me. But I gotta say, how the hell do you guys keep it straight then? Over here a single woman will often wear something that looks like a wedding ring but on the wrong hand. There, I don't see how you can know.

There, I don't see how you can know.

If you're interested, just ask. Works a charm every time.

I'm yet to meet a woman who's been offended by the question. Even after marriage women like to know that they've still "got it"...