BTW, welcome to the forum, Redneckfox!

As you can see, there is considerable silliness here at this time of year: lots of wisdom, too. I see that you don't have a Guzzi, yet. Are you looking for a V11? If so, you've come to the right place for information: ask anything and there are people here who will know the answers.

Bob

I'm tempted to say "There's a little cock in me"..........but that would be too silly!

However, for those of you who admire my boy, here's a recent picture:

79792[/snapback]

NOW that is a nice Cock. We used to have chickens but they were all white. I wanted a nice big cock but my parents bought a couple mallards and a couple geese, no Cocks. The eggs were tasty but we had a big heat wave for about a week straight and out of around 30 chickens not even half of'em made it through that week. :huh2: I did my best but just couldn't get'em cool.

Thanks, Ben. Serge is a Limousin "grey" and he is a big boy, as you can see. We have a few hens, to keep him happy and give us eggs, and once a year we let Isadora, our mother-hen go broody. We just leave her alone, make sure she has something to eat and drink near her box and she appears one day with a brood of chicks which she guards fiercely until they're on their own. Our chickens live in an ancient stone outbuilding and although they have a compound, when we're at home we let them out to free-range: they're hardy and healthy as a result.

Say Bob, If you & your cock ever make it to the states, Mrs. Buck Buck here could use a conjugal visit!DSCF0002.JPG

80194[/snapback]

Hey, another chicken freak!

Mrs Buck Buck looks lovely and in the pink, and if I ever do visit the states [one day!] I'll be sure to smuggle Serge through in my hand luggage! He spent today "helping" my wife dig the potager [what are wives for?].

Hey, another chicken freak!

Mrs Buck Buck looks lovely and in the pink, and if I ever do visit the states [one day!] I'll be sure to smuggle Serge through in my hand luggage! He spent today "helping" my wife dig the potager [what are wives for?].

80203[/snapback]

Chickens are stupidly smart. They were always so curious yet jumpy and not jumpy enough when the dogs got too close. Almost lost one to the pooch once. I thought they were damn cute and funny. I was suprised they didn't cluck or make chicken noises it was more like ruuuuck, ruck ruck ruck *scratch* *peck*

I dunno I was entertained. :rasta:

Chickens are stupidly smart. They were always so curious yet jumpy and not jumpy enough when the dogs got too close. Almost lost one to the pooch once. I thought they were damn cute and funny. I was suprised they didn't cluck or make chicken noises it was more like ruuuuck, ruck ruck ruck *scratch* *peck*

I dunno I was entertained.  :rasta:

80268[/snapback]

I used to see a lot of wild turkeys (the fowl, not the drink) up by the VA Hospital. I was surprised to hear the females going "Kirk, Kirk!" instead of "gobble, gobble". I kept looking around for Kirk. Didn't see him or Spock. Lying turkeys...

I used to see a lot of wild turkeys (the fowl, not the drink) up by the VA Hospital. I was surprised to hear the females going "Kirk, Kirk!" instead of "gobble, gobble". I kept looking around for Kirk. Didn't see him or Spock. Lying turkeys...

80283[/snapback]

It's like toads that tell you they're "knee-deep". In what, you wonder.