NGC/ I've grown weary

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

of clubbing baby seals <_>

Now , what to do with a big knife ?

I recently bought a large air force survival knife and I wish to use it.

Possible uses so far:

- Get caught in tree by parachute: cut the chute

- Wait for the oppportunity of someone saying "this is my knife" with a knife smaller than mine so I can brandish mine and say "that's not a knife, this: (knife) is a knife" (stolen from crocodile dundee - you aussies know what im talkin about).

-Cut off my arm if it inadvertently becomes wedged between some boulders

- Receive free sexual favors from terrified street walkers

-????

-Profit

Suggestions?

Picking teeth? Cleaning under fingernails?

Nah! Use it for chopping things up into bits small enough to fit on the barbie!!! Cows are a good starting point and they don't usually complain too much. Pigs are sods and screech while you slit 'em up but they make the best sausages! Get the caul fat and then stuff all the lips and arseholes into it. Yum! There is a wonderful Italian Deli just up the road from where we lived in E3 in London that made the most sublime snags. I reckon they were made from ground up print workers from the Times building over the road but they tasted GREAT! :food:

Pete

Being able to open even the most recalcitrant tin of dogfood at the next motorcycle camp.

And yes, I'm aware that I'm a food freak/snob/junkie. I'm that sort of person. It's why I don't ride a Honda [the power of dreams, etc].

Anyway, you can never have too many knives, I find.

Did you know that it's bad luck, in France, to receive a knife as a gift? When a friend, knowing my predilections, bought me the general purpose knife I commonly have about my person these days, I had to pay him 1 centime for it.

And yes, I'm aware that I'm a food freak/snob/junkie. I'm that sort of person. It's why I don't ride a Honda [the power of dreams, etc].

78307[/snapback]

Me too. You wouldn't put bad petrol in your V11, so why eat at McD's

Anyway, you can never have too many knives, I find.

Did you know that it's bad luck, in France, to receive a knife as a gift? When a friend, knowing my predilections, bought me the general purpose knife I commonly have about my person these days, I had to pay him 1 centime for it.

78307[/snapback]

Absolutely...you can never have enough knives and oddly, whichever one you have on your person becomes a general purpose knife.

Tex, ask not what you can do with your knife, but what you would be unable to do without it. Opportunities abound. k

I have a 2ft solid hardened steel knife I got from thelocal Renn fest lifetime gar-an-teeee, hopefully tx doesn't run into me, cause I think my knife is bigger.

casey.jpg I have one of the blades thats on the table, specifically like the one stuck in the table. Nice work, yes I'm a dork that goes to renn fests but I do not dress up there just isn't much to do here and unfortounatly I can't really ride the goose there they are off a dirt road and you park in a grass field I've taken the goose a little bit off road but with the street tires whoa, scary. :ninja: