British Flag helmets

dmoon64

Hey UK folks,

Any good UK sites or dealers for some of the new British/English Flag style helmets? Shoei's Patriot or Arai's Alan Cathcart siggy helmet. The Arai Condor with the St George cross is kinda cool too. Any cheaper sugggestion would be appreciated also. This is for me and my 03 LeMans.

Thanks,

Darryl

Sorry Frenchbob,

Mixed up my terms. I've never met Alan Cathcart. Seems to write decent articles and I just like the helmet...  :)

Darryl

78612[/snapback]

Think nothing of it, Darryl, and I'm just jealous of Alan Cathcart, who does write decent articles: he can do it in French as well!

Yep its the Arai condor with St Georges cross that Darryl mentioned in his post.

I prefer it to the Union Jack lids- they are a bit too much Austin Powers for me.

Guy  :helmet:

78630[/snapback]

A police friend once told me that they find that the human head comes in two basic shapes: the Arai head and the Shoei head. How they know this I've no idea but mine's definitely a Shoei head. I think I'm going to have to be a bit more adventurous than black, though, next time!

A police friend once told me that they find that the human head comes in two basic shapes: the Arai head and the Shoei head. How they know this I've no idea but mine's definitely a Shoei head. I think I'm going to have to be a bit more adventurous than black, though, next time!

78679[/snapback]

people tend to have different head shapes on different continents, you either have an eastern type head (Shoei) or a western type head (BMW, and probably ARAI). I cant wear a Beemer helmet or a MOMO, but my wife can. And she cant wear my Shoei. So there you go. Our kid will prbably not be able to wear a helmet at all...

If you fit a Shoei, you'll probably fit other jap helmets, but probably not european helmets.

Of course this have been dilluted a bit by people moving around and mixing the last 100 yrs, but thats the general rule.

I have an Arai & a Shoei. The Arai is quieter but  it makes my head hurt

imavailible7xx.jpg

78688[/snapback]

kids, learn from this: what you see is uncle TX showing off a classic case of the OCF (Original Cabin Fver) with a considerable side order of hallusinations. :bier: