Altbergs or daytonas

grossohc

Probably a nice boot, but I wouldn't be seen dead in a pattern like that, and with the recent popularity of a certain "cowboy" film I wouldn't like to send that message.....

Probably a nice boot, but I wouldn't be seen dead in a pattern like that, and with the recent popularity of a certain "cowboy" film I wouldn't like to send that message.....

79208[/snapback]

my pants cover the top of the boot, can't barely tell they are cowboy esq when I'm in riding gear. I got a great deal on'em I think I paid 100 instead of 150 so they were worth it to me. AND I got them 4 years ago and they still look new so not a bad investment. :huh2:

I bought a pair of Sidi City boots a few years ago while they felt okay riding they were pure torture walking around in 'em. Feeling like I had wasted my money on them I figured I'd try something else a little cheaper. I bought these & couldn't be happier. :2c:

http://www.leatherup.com/product.asp?pf_id...6%5FCaterpillar

bought these old sidi boots second hand over five years ago. light and comfy to ride and walk in. the original soles were hard. slippery and brittle. but fine since i replaced with new made from old metzeler bike tyre. allso wear aus made rossi boots. [rear zip] great all round except for long periods in rain.ya get wet feet.

Backs to the wall lads. Backs to the wall.....

79229[/snapback]

I notice that yet again a thread has been diverted towards the issue of homosexuality.

Has anybody got a secret they would like to come out and share with us?

Guy :helmet:

I notice that yet again a thread has been diverted towards the issue of homosexuality.

Has anybody got a secret they would like to come out and share with us?

Guy  :helmet:

79296[/snapback]

Nogbad has never made much of a secret of it :whistle:

I had been watching for these to go on sale for 2-3 years now and finally a shop in 'frisco has marked 'em down to $132 USD. I've been "gnawing at the bit" so I found them at a local boot store(this is Texas)on closeout for $99.00

After massaging them w/Lexol they fit like a pair of Spanish gloves. Good tough American boots with european styling...I like 'em. Here's the link-Chippewa

I had been watching for these to go on sale for 2-3 years now and finally a shop in 'frisco has marked 'em down to $132 USD.  I've been "gnawing at the bit" so I found them at a local boot store(this is Texas)on closeout for $99.00

After massaging them w/Lexol they fit like a pair of Spanish gloves.  Good tough American boots with european styling...I like 'em.  Here's the link-Chippewa

79299[/snapback]

NOW that is a nice boot, when I go try on cycle boots I'll have to remember to look for those.

I have Redwing work boots and they are BY far the best constructed boots I have EVER seen. I had a pair of Dr. Martens steel stoe work boots they lasted aprox 1 year these red wings are going on two and a half I have changed the insole three times and should need new boots right about the 3 year mark.

These Redwings should work flawlessly. http://www.shoestoboot.com/moreinfo.cfm?Pr...53&Category=273

At the same time I can't fault double H solid construction all around these have the same sole as cowboy boots I have. They should be outstandidly comfortable after the breakin process.

http://cycleboots.com/site/601590/product/DH4003

I wouldn't recommend ANYthing that says HD on it, anywhere period.