guzzi club gb site

Guest jim fordham

Guest jim fordham

Am I the only one having troble on the gb club forum . I get all the headings etc but can't get into each thread . Just get some microsoft error crap.

It makes me MAD

• 1 month later...

I dipped in there the other day the web site is progressing but the forum seemed to be still stuck from several weeks ago. She seems to making some progress but slowly. The strength with the owners club lies in Gambulunga and the events, if the web was too good it would reduce the impact of the magazine. Who would publish articles if they'd allready been shown on the web -_-

I dipped in there the other day  the web site is progressing but the forum seemed to be still stuck from several weeks ago. She seems to making some progress but slowly. The strength with the owners club lies in Gambulunga and the events, if the web was too good it would reduce the impact of the magazine. Who would publish articles if they'd allready been shown on the web  -_-

82686[/snapback]

I appreciate what your saying Martin about the club mag, but i seem to have lost/mislaid the feb,march one and there was a article in the scottish club section about a camping weekend in the isle of skye which i think i am home for. So if anyone could e mail me with the contact phone no., dates and where in skye it is i would be grateful. Just itching to try my camping gear out, although it took me a hour to put the tent up with my daughter and son,s help yesterday. <_>

I appreciate what your saying Martin about the club mag, but i seem to have lost/mislaid the feb,march one and there was a article in the scottish club section about a camping weekend in the isle of skye which i think i am home for. So if anyone could e mail me with the contact phone no., dates and where in skye it is i would be grateful. Just itching to try my camping gear out, although it took me a hour to put the tent up with my daughter and son,s help yesterday. <_>

82777[/snapback]

May 13/14

Weekend on Skye - Sligachan Hotel and campsite, camping £4/person/night (no booking required), or for hotel and bunkhouse accommodation phone 01478 650204. I am promised this is too early for the midges...

Problems with the scanner when I've sorted it I'll send you the full list of events

• 4 weeks later...