4 tempi Guzzino

Guest aironepony

By the way.......this is what I started with............ :thumbsup:

before.jpg

79413[/snapback]

Comparable finish to my 2003 V11 Lemans. I now have a 1 euro sized hole where the paint blistered and fell off on the rocker box. It matches the bevel box, oil pan, engine case, alternator cover.... well I do insist on riding it all year and clean it every quarter whether it needs it or not.

Comparable finish to my 2003 V11 Lemans. I now have a 1 euro sized hole where the paint blistered and fell off on the rocker box. It matches the bevel box, oil pan, engine case, alternator cover.... well I do insist on riding it all year and clean it every quarter whether it needs it or not.

79440[/snapback]

EVERY QUARTER? :o:o Jeez,I knew you were particular,Martin, but dont you think that's taking things a bit too far??

Guest aironepony
I presume you know that Spain is a good place for parts for these bikes they are very popular, most of them made in Guzzi's Barcelona plant.

79417[/snapback]

Yes you are quite right.

The original wheel bearings are "cup and cone"; very much like those on a bicycle!

They are very difficult to come by, but lo and behold, I found some new bearings in Spain.

If anyone would like contact details for stuff like this in Spain, then send me an email

................... :thumbsup:

79440[/snapback]

Martin, this is WHY your paint's flaking off. Have you ever seen a bike that's ever been washed in Italy? They're not meant to be washed. I just oil mine up every now and then. Works on the cock, too.