Irish Photographic Rally

Martin Barrett

For those in Ireland who enviously read my Round Britain Rally escapades and wished that they could do something similar without running the "how much will it cost to get across the Irish Sea Lottery"

There was a post on the RBR forum advising of an Irish photographic rally.

You will notice that it is run by the BMW owners club. But is open to other marques. They've published the landmark list and the fee is only payable if you submit photographs.

It is titled the "Boyne Riders Photographic Rally" I don't know it that signifies a sectarian affiliation or just the geographical location.

It's a good job I've booked my ferry for the Erin and off to Germany the following weekend or I might have considered doing this around the Erin. Well there's always next year.

The only official BMW recognised independent BMW motorcycle club in the British Isles and Republic of Ireland

Well, they sound like quite a bunch.

The trip does sound like it would be quite spectacular. I'm going to keep that in mind for some future considerations.

It is titled the "Boyne Riders Photographic Rally" I don't know it that signifies a sectarian affiliation or just the geographical location.

It's a good job I've booked my ferry for the Erin and off to Germany the following weekend or I might have considered doing this around the Erin. Well there's always next year...

79259[/snapback]

... or July or August???

PS the Boyne is Big J country. I heard a rumour that he might be a Sectarian Photographer.