Nother New Quiz, Feb06*

Norton Rotary. 490cc I think. Is it a prototype of the classic? Late seventies.

I could be entirely wrong, I didn't Google this; its out of my head in a spare moment at work.

Norton P39 Mk1, 1973, 490 ccm "The Red Bike"

its correct in alle details except the black silencers, which may point to an earlier protoype...1972?

EDIT: it might be the one with 350 ccm... since the 490 migh be a later design....

And since the Norton wasnt a Norton at all, but a Triumph; this is a Triumph from 1975. WTF???

Norton P39 Mk1, 1973, 490 ccm "The Red Bike"

its correct in alle details except the black silencers, which may point to an earlier protoype...1972?

EDIT: it might be the one with 350 ccm... since the 490 migh be a later design....

And since the Norton wasnt a Norton at all, but a Triumph; this is a Triumph from 1975. WTF???

79487[/snapback]

well which is it, your so close you can taste it. SOO close. ah hell with it youre just off about 100cc in displacement its a Norton Triumph 1975 294x2 joint effort.

The man needs a point. :thumbsup:

Norton Rotary. 490cc I think. Is it a prototype of the classic? Late seventies.

I could be entirely wrong, I didn't Google this; its out of my head in a spare moment at work.

79484[/snapback]

if you would have just been slightly more specific or guessed at the year noggy. so very close you were. :huh2: