Flying Eagle

Morris Sod

Where can I get the silver Fying Eagle emblem that decorates the front of the alternator cover and I think are on the lambchops. Mine have disappeared and would really like to get a new set.

Also where can you get the candy apple red anodised clutch and brake reservoir caps?

I believe rossopuro (the link is here on this page) sells red annodized parts, but the other items might be more difficult. As many dealers say after you talk to them on the phone about parts..."good luck"

waspp

Guest redguzziv10

yeah, i'm after a couple myself.

the part number is 02517700 if that helps.

or 01517700 if you look at the ones on the pork chops, i think they're the same.

Motomecca in uk has some, try here

but i begrudge paying £12 for a little bit of tin.

Where can I get the silver Fying Eagle emblem that decorates the front of the alternator cover and I think are on the lambchops.  Mine have disappeared and would really like to get a new set.

Also where can you get the candy apple red anodised clutch and brake reservoir caps?

79753[/snapback]

Dennis Kirk will have the reservoir caps in different colours, and reasonably priced also.

Dennis Kirk will have the reservoir caps in different colours, and reasonably priced also.

79804[/snapback]

you know which ones I would need to look at, are the brembo caps universal? I guess I should try and look harder b4 I ask too many questions but Rossopuro appears to be out of stock

you know which ones I would need to look at, are the brembo caps universal? I guess I should try and look harder b4 I ask too many questions but Rossopuro appears to be out of stock

79815[/snapback]

Dennis Kirk Metric catalouge 2005 pg #437 Round bolt on caps for Ducati and MotoGuzzi different colours,different part numbers $23.99 each

Hmm, seems like a "do it yer-self" thingie to me.  These prices are ridiculous.  What's to prevent a person from  getting a can of "Testor's Italian Red" and doing it yourself? 

Am I missing a step here?  :huh2:

79855[/snapback]

Well the stock ones are plastic, and painting plastic like those looks chinsey. Also my brake cover is kinda screwed up just enough that its annoyed me since I noticed it. Like part of it dissintegrated around the bottom lip. :huh2:

Thanks for all the help on these I just ordered the Gold ones, I was going to do red but these are brembo gold series brakes after all.  :huh2:

:grin:

79858[/snapback]

Ben, did you find a cap to fit the smaller clutch fluid reservoir? I like the red for my bike. Bling, Bling!!

Ben, did you find a cap to fit the smaller clutch fluid reservoir? I like the red for my bike. Bling, Bling!!

79885[/snapback]

yeah it states it should fit/work fine. Cost is 21.00 for the clutch 7.00 shipping tho so order both and save on shipping. :thumbsup: