weird ballabio problems

Guest parvo

I have a 2004 Ballabio with 400 miles on it. Sometimes when I start it, it will die as soon as I go into 1st gear. I can get around that by clicking from nuetral into second and then back down. Any ideas what is causing that?

Today I was riding and my tach died. When I stopped I noticed that my turn signals no longer flash. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Now, it won't start at all, it makes a quick clicking sound when I press the starter.

I popped the clutch, it went for half a mile, sputtered and died.

Luckily, I was able to push it into a building for the night. I'll use roadside assistance tomorrow and get it to the dealer.

Thanks.

Now, it won't start at all, it makes a quick clicking sound when I press the starter.

Luckily, I was able to push it into a building for the night. I'll use roadside assistance tomorrow and get it to the dealer.

Thanks.

80223[/snapback]

Gosh, it almost sounds like a relay issue. I thought they had that figured out on the newer bikes, but the fact that your lights/tank don't work seems like a relay. On the older ones, the tach and signals are relayed from the same relay.

Ciao, Steve G.

I appreciate the advice. It hasn't been anywhere near water. I'll post what the dealer finds, they're closed on Monday so I can't get it to them until Tuesday.

I have a 2004 Ballabio with 400 miles on it. Sometimes when I start it, it will die as soon as I go into 1st gear. I can get around that by clicking from nuetral into second and then back down. Any ideas what is causing that?

Today I was riding and my tach died. When I stopped I noticed that my turn signals no longer flash. Any ideas?

Thanks.

80210[/snapback]

Know the Rules :drink:

Thanks.

80223[/snapback]

Sounds exactly like a dead battery. throw it on a charger or you Might have a dud. :huh2:

also your relays could be screwy. like stated the connectors under the tank might be loose also Your clutch ot side stand switch could be falty. after that anyones guess.

Thanks.

80210[/snapback]

400 miles? Sounds like you've owned it for at least a week. :angry:

Take it back to the dealer, and make 'em fix it. This sort of behaviour is unacceptable.