Where to Buy Replacement Relays

Guest tmartin

Guest tmartin

Does anyone know of a source for the relays used in late model Moto Guzzi’s other than the dealer? I have several part numbers: Bosch = 0 332 207 307, Hella = 4RD 931 524-02 and Radio Shack 900 2391. The Radio Shack part number is not good any longer and I wrote to RS and was told that it has been discontinued. These relays are often described as “1/2 ISO Automotive Relays” as opposed to an ISO automotive relay (square shaped w/ five pins) which is a standard relay found in most auto parts stores and indeed under the hood of many cars. I’ve surfed the Internet with no luck--except a company that wanted a minimum order of 20,000 relays. Thanks, Tracy…

E-mail Dan Prunuske at Design Tech Engineering

dan@dpguzzi.com

He just sent me a bank of Bosch relays for my sport at $3.25 each.

Always nice to do business with another Guzzi enthusiast.

Good luck, docc

Guest SteveT

I second the vote for Dan Prunuske at Design Tech Engineering. I e-mailed Don asking for the relays and received them the next day!! He had the relays to me before I mailed him the check. They're cheap insurance, replace all 5 with the same Bosch relay in every slot, it works fine. Save the old ones for spares (though I doubt you'll need them).

Steve Thoerner

:thumbsup:

I triangulate the motion. :blink: The first two weeks of ownership were full of misery and doubt...I saw my Sport loaded onto a tow truck TWICE. Dan also sent me the relays even before he recieved my check. I think he must have bought 20,000 of them :!: NO problems since.