Danger - New cager species

Guest Nogbad

Beware!

I have identified a new species of bad driver. Treat with extreme caution.

These are females in their twenties and early thirties driving the new BMW 1 series. Car choice indicates a bad case of "penis envy" (search on Freud).

These women combine the low skill levels endemic in female drivers with the aggressive tendencies of the young male. Very dangerous and unpredictable.

Beware!

I have identified a new species of bad driver. Treat with extreme caution.

These are females in their twenties and early thirties driving the new BMW 1 series. Car choice indicates a bad case of "penis envy" (search on Freud).

These women combine the low skill levels endemic in female drivers with the aggressive tendencies of the young male. Very dangerous and unpredictable.

80447[/snapback]

Thgings certainly aren't what they used to be. Back in the eighties, BMW drivers were young, male, aggressive and incapable of retaining the understanding that even a Honda 400 could outddrag and out-manoeuvre them. Such fun when you were on a Commando!

Guest redguzziv10
Beware!

80447[/snapback]

Wow! you're spot on

i have had dealings with women of this type. Usually the young exec, in a company car.

they must study a different highway code to the rest of us..... not look, signal manouvre,

more like... engine on, lippy on, light cigarette, wind window down, handbrake off, call friend on cell phone, pull out, to hell with the "look back" bit ( might crease the Gucci blouse) check hair in vanity mirror, delve into the handbag on passenger seat for no apparent reason, drive off...

.......5 seconds

.......10 seconds

.....15 seconds

now check rear mirror

whats a cager?

80495[/snapback]

Car driver, conductor of hermetically sealed, tin box, player of video games on real roads, "sorry mate I didn't see you" merchant, in the UK exemplified by pensioners in hats driving Austin Metros, prats on cellphones driving German, 4X4 armoured cars and women doing something to their children, driving anything to school.

According to this month's Bike magazine, Vauxhall Corsas are the cars most likely to splat you, mainly because there are so many on the road.

Guy  :helmet:

80510[/snapback]

That is because their stereos are so loud, most Corsa's driven by Chaves

"young, male, aggressive and incapable of retaining the understanding that even a Honda 400 could outddrag and out-manoeuvre them. Such fun when you were on a Commando!"

In NYC we have yellow cabs and black cars. When they are looking for passengers they drive slower than the flow of traffic and dart from lane to lane in the hopes of picking up a fare.

Once they have a fare the shift into rocket mode -- running lights, cutting off and bullying other motorists by playing chicken. I am used to them on my daily commute but one guy really pissed me off as he was doing all of the above while yakking on the cell phone. I pulled along side:

Tap tap tap, Sir you do realize that talking on the phone while driving is dangerous and illegal?

%$#^%$*&%!

Yes sir, but think for a moment. If you lose control of such a large car someone could be hurt or killed and you would be responsible.

#%@#%, ^%$&%&%&, $#@&*&*&*! (he roars off, going through a red light)

I wait for the green light, look both ways, wave to a youngster looking at my bike, donate some time to a homeless shelter and still have plenty of time to catch Mr. Angry at the next intersection.

Tap tap tap, Sir, now that you have thought it over...

I did this from 1st Avenue to 5th, followed him through the park and caught up with him on Central Park West. I was just following my normal route to work but I took time out at four different lights to promote my message of tolerance, consideration and adherence to the rules of the road that keep us all safe.

The veins were standing out on his neck as I wished him a final "have a nice day"

DW

Officer Friendly says: Be nice to everyone!

officerbolton.gif

Car driver, conductor of hermetically sealed, tin box, player of video games on real roads, "sorry mate I didn't see you" merchant, in the UK exemplified by pensioners in hats driving Austin Metros, prats on cellphones driving German, 4X4 armoured cars and women doing something to their children, driving anything to school.

80499[/snapback]

LMAO :D

How right you are, unfortunately.

Today I was filling up my Ford Focus at the gas station. A woman in a grey tin box had the same idea but she was busy on the phone whilst looking in her purse for her creditcard. I gave the loudest wolf whistle one can imagine and she barely missed me and the Focus - we're talking an inch or so here!

After that she sped up and left the gas station - what a tw..!

Søren

OK.Here's an oldie. What's the difference between a BMW and a porcupine? :D:D

BTW. Last wekend I had the Rosso out for a few hours and what should appear in my rear mirror? A young female with a cell phone plastered to her ear in a BMW SUV! :bbblll:

AAAAAAHHHHHHH! I couldn't get the Goose going fast enough to get out of that situation ( but officer, you don't understand...). :P: