Pirelli Tire promo

Skeeve

Sorry to our fine admin Jaap & all the other wonderful Guzzisti world wide that make v11LeMans.com the fine place it is, but I think this is only valid in USA...

BOGO Diablo Strada Tire promotion

The free tire is only available in a 120/70ZR17, but since that's what v11 spineys use, ACT NOW BEFORE THEY RUNOUT!

try swmototires.com & others for a good price on a qualifying Strada rear [forum consensus suggests 170/60 is prefered to the factory supplied 180/55, fwiw.]

Good luck!

:mg:

Sorry to our fine admin Jaap & all the other wonderful Guzzisti world wide that make v11LeMans.com the fine place it is, but I think this is only valid in USA...

BOGO Diablo Strada Tire promotion

The free tire is only available in a 120/70ZR17, but since that's what v11 spineys use, ACT NOW BEFORE THEY RUNOUT!

try swmototires.com & others for a good price on a qualifying Strada rear [forum consensus suggests 170/60 is prefered to the factory supplied 180/55, fwiw.]

Good luck!

:mg:

81037[/snapback]

there's got to be some crazy catch? no?

Nothing in life is free and be weary of the man on the corner handing out lollies. :whistle:

Nothing in life is free and be weary of the man on the corner handing out lollies.  :whistle:

81038[/snapback]

True but strangers always seem to have the best candy. :P:

...also,

BOGO Metzeler

I believe it has to be purchased at a Parts Unlimited dealer(US only???)

And the Metzelers don't come in a 170, so you would have to get the 180.

I didn't order the Metzlers, but I am waiting for my Pirelli Strada to arrive :D

Guest Steve_W
I believe it has to be purchased at a Parts Unlimited dealer(US only???)

Yup, and there's the catch postulated above.

I didn't order the Metzlers, but I am waiting for my Pirelli Strada to arrive :D

As am I!

Nothing in life is free and be weary of the man on the corner handing out lollies.  :whistle:

81038[/snapback]

My son just got his mounted for his SV, he bought the rear at a dealer for $118 and the shipping was $25 for the free tire. Still not a bad deal for a nice tire.

waspp

• 2 weeks later...

As of now, just 299 tires left, so you better hurry :whistle: ...........I figured that for a grand total of $150 (front & rear), delivered to my door, it's a pretty good deal.

Now if I could just get the bike out of the shop & go ride, I'd be a pretty happy camper.