Crime Committed!!!

helicopterjim R.I.P.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you saying that in the same voice as the 'Bobby' on Long John Baldry's song 'Don't Try To Lay No Boogie Woogie On The King of Rock and Roll'?

81359[/snapback]

Sound bite required will be dipping into google

One glance is enough to tell that this is so wrong.

This is what Urals are for, or BMWs or GoldWings or Jeeps or beach buggies or Mini Mokes or Morgans or Lotus Sevens or VW Trakkers or VW transporters or 1001 other things

but not Moto Guzzi Sports bikes :!:

WTF!

This part really cracked me up! :homer:

"The ARMEC Tremola I is the perfect addition for sporty high performance motorcycles. The 14" 3rd wheel as well as the two others are equipped with 185 mm wide sport tires. Testing in the Swiss Alps brought the three brakes of the ARMEC integral brake system to absolute perfection." Whoooooo.

Ya Right, like high performance is really important with a side car.

Does the monkey come with it? :grin:

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

I side with vintagegear on this one. No, a sidecar doesn't ride like a traditional bike, but they are fun as heck to drive and they are a good option for families. Remember (or be informed) that sidecars were one of the only available transportation modes for families prior to the introduction of the Model T.

Besides, if you drive a sidecar, kids absolutely love you. They all wave from the sidewalks and stuff- it's cute.

the paintjob on the green one... now that's at least a misdemeanor.

One glance is enough to tell that this is so wrong.

This is what Urals are for, or BMWs or GoldWings or Jeeps or beach buggies or Mini Mokes or Morgans or Lotus Sevens or VW Trakkers or VW transporters or 1001 other things

but not Moto Guzzi Sports bikes :!:

81393[/snapback]

Belfastguzzi, l TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU !! :thumbsup:

Belfastguzzi, l TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU !! :thumbsup:

81430[/snapback]

Here, too. I'm afraid that all such contraptions look to me like the bike is being overtaken by something awful on one wheel. Look closer and it looks as though something alien has grown over the bike.

I admit that my sidecar experience is limited to one very bad, misaligned, fortunately underpowered and thoroughly undesirable outfit, thirty years ago.....please God that will remain my only experience. I'm happy on two wheels....or four when I'm feeling poorly/it's snowing/someone else competent is driving.

Sorry.

Guest Nogbad

Whilst I don't see myself ever wanting one unless I have a leg or an arm amputated, I wouldn't purport to condemn any of them.

Belfast - How can you use Moto-Guzzi and sportsbike in the same sentence? I don't think they are - too long, too heavy, too slow, primitive suspension. That doesn't stop them being great bikes to own and ride, but not really a sportsbike in the modern sense.

The real crime of the Armec rig is that STUPID 1950's "Futurecar" fake grille. Yeuch. That in itself should merit a raid by the style police.

Whilst I don't see myself ever wanting one unless I have a leg or an arm amputated, I wouldn't purport to condemn any of them.

Belfast - How can you use Moto-Guzzi and sportsbike in the same sentence? I don't think they are - too long, too heavy, too slow, primitive suspension. That doesn't stop them being great bikes to own and ride, but not really a sportsbike in the modern sense.

The real crime of the Armec rig is that STUPID 1950's "Futurecar" fake grille. Yeuch. That in itself should merit a raid by the style police.

81447[/snapback]

The _real_ crime is that the chair is on the wrong side. 8-)))

For this they should pay!!!a2.jpga9.jpg

81457[/snapback]

Apart from the poxy teles, that is magnificent. I would pay for that, though I expect not as much as a Swiss manufacturing company would want me to......