2000 V-11 Sport for sale

Guest squiddysquid

Guest squiddysquid

I'm selling my beloved racing green 2000 V-11 sport. It's a beautiful bike in excellent condition. About 7000 miles (still riding daily). Bike is stock except carbon fiber exhaust and bar end mirrors. Just installed a new battery last month. Tires have less than 1K miles on them. Always garaged and the transmission recall work was done by local dealer Cascade Motoclassics. I am the second owner, and despite my user ID on this board, the bike is well-maintained and has never been abused.

She never fails to provoke looks of lust and longing whether parked or in motion.

I would like her to go to a good home, so I'm posting this here first. I will probably post on Craigslist and/or E-bay soon.

Asking $7500. I'm sure you could find one for less, but you won't find a nicer V-11 sport. As (I think) my signature shows, I'm in Portland, Oregon.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks, -Travis

I'm selling my beloved racing green 2000 V-11 sport.  It's a beautiful bike in excellent condition.  . . . Asking $7500.  I'm sure you could find one for less, but you won't find a nicer V-11 sport. . . .

82253[/snapback]

:nopic: