Very good. But the big lad won't admit that it's a Zundapp 125. <_>

Were they badged as Minerelli as well? or what

83441[/snapback]

I can find no mention of a connection between Zun and Minarelli...

THAT motor is certainly a Zundapp 125cc.

Jim does spend a great deal of time at altitude...

It's going to take a lot of hard evidence to convince me that is anything but a Zundapp motor.

Rj

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess i lose a point here. My initial information labels it as a Gerosa with a Minarelli engine. Now I search more and find that initially Gerosa made their own engines, then mid 60's switched to Minarelli engines then for the last 2 years of production they used Zundapp engines. This model being a 1974 and 1975 being their last year od production - well, it is a Gerosa Zundapp.

I guess I owe a point to grossohc for misleading him and the quiz point goes to Ryan.

Sorry guys.

I guess we found the weak link in the Forum chain.

But we'll name no names and be easy on the point shrinking. The burden of shame and humiliation will be enough for now.

I dunno. I was thinking BMG almost deserves two points because he wasn't fallin for the ole bait and switch manuver. I wouldn't say there is any point shrinking going on. Just trying to make it so they at least mean a little something. Although devils advocate they pretty much became worthless once BFG got one. -_-

Guest Nogbad
Although devils advocate they pretty much became worthless once BFG got one.  -_-

83584[/snapback]

Yes, as I POINTED out some time back. I guess this is why he has tried to paint a bodge point black......

If you want to restore the credibility of the quiz forum you will need to make a "new" quiz point and apply stricter rules. I suggest standardising on up to 3 pieces of information per quiz, and applying a 5 day time limit, after which the poster gets the "stumper" icon if it isn't solved.

Without rules, we would merely be beasts, and not civilised men.

83687[/snapback]

– I suspected that Frenchbob wasn't strict enough with his Serge. Too late now.