I'm now *official*

pete roper

Guest jasper

congrats pete!

now i got a good place to go to when the scura needs some attention, and i need a drive!! (she's coming with me!!! i was never one for taking the easy route :rasta:)

Ciao

jasper

congrats pete!

now i got a good place to go to when the scura needs some attention, and i need a drive!! (she's coming with me!!!  i was never one for taking the easy route :rasta:)

Ciao

jasper

82905[/snapback]

Just what the country needs! Anothe 'Clog Wog' :grin:

Mate, despite what the tabloid press will try and tell you we welcome ANYBODY here. They took me for f*cks sakes :homer: .

Where are you going to be based? I can certainly point you in the right direction for Guzzi knowledge and help once you get here and I'll try to steer you clear of the wankers and charlatans. If you're in Sydney or Southern NSW make sure you drop in, with or without wives, girlfriends, kids, whatever. We're always happy to help out new migrants, ESPECIALLY if they are Guzzisti!

Pete

Guest jasper

thanks pete,

will keep that in mind! I am going to be based somewhere near the gold coast or the sunshine coast! Went to the gold coast Guzzi "dealer" wasn't really impressed with him so any input is welcom!!

Good luck with your busines! shouldn't be a problem though!

Ciao

jasper