Guzzi V11 Le Mans Owner opinions wanted

Guest alastairw

Guest alastairw

Hi there Guzzi V11 Le Mans fans;

I am doing a freelance feature for MCN called `Why I had to have a Guzzi V11 Le Mans and wanted owner opinions from owners on handling, performance, reliability, tips and advice, any mods made, memorable rides etc.

It would take about 10 mins chat on the phone and we would need a pic of you and the bike as well. Especially interested in modified V11 Le Mans bikes.

If you can help, please email me at alastairw100@hotmail.com by Monday 20th March.

all comments much appreciated.

all the best

alastair w

freelance bloke MCN :bier:

:bier: Hi Alastair, i'm a italian Moto Guzzi enthusiast,i have a V11 Tenni and i love this.If you want a opinion of my bike,please tell me. Best Regards Giovanni #60 :bier::helmet:

Hi there Guzzi V11 Le Mans fans;

I am doing a freelance feature for MCN called `Why I had to have a Guzzi V11 Le Mans and wanted owner opinions from owners on handling, performance, reliability, tips and advice, any mods made, memorable rides etc.

It would take about 10 mins chat on the phone and we would need a pic of you and the bike as well. Especially interested in modified V11 Le Mans bikes.

If you can help, please email me at alastairw100@hotmail.com by Monday 20th March.

all comments much appreciated.

all the best

alastair w

freelance bloke MCN  :bier:

82518[/snapback]

BFG give this man what he ask for... :thing:

82527[/snapback]

I'm too busy – writing the Bodger's Supplement for the next edition of Guzziology