Tenni Colour (again!!)

rick

I am still trying to match the green paint on my Guzzi Fairing, I have been to a few paint mixers but I have no confidence that they can match it exactly.

I have been told that the paint is a BASF code 714030401. BASF is sold under the glasurit name in the UK.

My question to the forum is, does anyone know the exact moto guzzi name for the green paint, the Glasurit website names a colour Verde Mica Met, Is this the one??

Thanks for your help.

Rick :thumbsup:

Glasurit website names a colour Verde Mica Met, Is this the one??

82745[/snapback]

Sorry I cannot confirm, but I must say that the name above seems a pretty accurate match to the Tenni green, as descriptions go.

Luuuuv that Tenni green & silver combo!

:wub:

Sorry I cannot confirm, but I must say that the name above seems a pretty accurate match to the Tenni green, as descriptions go.

Luuuuv that Tenni green & silver combo!

:wub:

82815[/snapback]

Thanks!!! :wub: ....me to :blush:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

I am still trying to match the green paint on my Guzzi Fairing, I have been to a few paint mixers but I have no confidence that they can match it exactly.

82745[/snapback]

For all your finishing needs, you Guys should get together with these guys. They're pretty serious about their finishing.

"The Painters and Allied Trades Labor-Management Cooperation Initiative (LMCI) advances the collectively bargained finishing industries through communication, trust and mutual respect between the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT) and the Finishing Contractors' Association (FCA), and all the signatory employers of the IUPAT.

LMCI will be the primary resource for leader education, knowledge exchange and networking that improves the capabilities of the unionized finishing industry’s workforce.

LMCI will be the recognized leader of a labor management co-operative approach to advance the collectively bargained finishing industry.

LMCI will be the driving force in expanding the cooperative initiatives to additional finishing industry associations and union entities at all levels."

For all your finishing needs, you Guys should get together with these guys. They're pretty serious about their finishing.

"The Painters and Allied Trades Labor-Management Cooperation Initiative (LMCI) advances the collectively bargained finishing industries through communication, trust and mutual respect between the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT) and the Finishing Contractors' Association (FCA), and all the signatory employers of the IUPAT.

LMCI will be the primary resource for leader education, knowledge exchange and networking that improves the capabilities of the unionized finishing industry’s workforce.

LMCI will be the recognized leader of a labor management co-operative approach to advance the collectively bargained finishing industry.

LMCI will be the driving force in expanding the cooperative initiatives to additional finishing industry associations and union entities at all levels."

83422[/snapback]

Yes But...................Can they match Tenni Green??? :P