It was dramatic emphasis to lend gravitas to the notion of entering into the serious stage of hinting. I compensated for the abuse of grammer flexing (here, stealing a capital letter) by starting the next sentence without a capital.

Would you say,

'people such as us' or

'people such as we'?

Would you say,

us'uns (are goin down the shops)

or weuns (are goin up the town)?

85148[/snapback]

Wot? You got somethin against bints?

How come I gotta wait longer than BFG? This quiz has been out there longer than BFG's stumper!!

85268[/snapback]

cause someone brought it back into the lime light. I almost forgot about it and now that ppl are guessing on it again I'll give'em 2 days. don't worry I bet you'll have a shiney stump medal in no time. :thumbsup:

cause someone brought it back into the lime light.

85280[/snapback]

I definitely saw it somewhere before, but it could have been here, first time round. :homer:

Bullseye!!

It is Orixa but who cares!! Point for grossohc. Well done!!!

Too bad the stumper rules change from quiz to quiz. I could have had one here!!

85328[/snapback]

eh, I'm still working out how the stump will apply. I want to be fair. but I want it to mean something too. You'll have your stump soon enough. Didn't you post that dirt bike you had to give us the answer? you can always trade in a quiz point for a stump on that one.

like I was thinking, 2 weeks for a stumper to be available but if ppl are guessing I'll give it a deadline, a firm date of awarding it. IF no one is guessing you get a stump automatically.