argal adjustable foot controls

wheelsucker

Anyone have these?  How adjustable are they?  Can you adjust the length from the brake lever to the foot rest?

83274[/snapback]

I have them. They are adjustable although a bit limited. They will shorten or lengthen the distance from brake lever to footrest (same for shifter) and they will lower the pegs about 3/4 of an inch. (or raise them the same). The tip of the shifter and brake lever are also slightly adjustable as well.

I like them best for the way the bike shifts. Much more positive with almost never a false neutral. I also prefer solid pegs for tipovers and crashes but many do not agree.

We've got a few alternatives to these at MI. The best is made by Motobits. They are loosely based on the Centauro controls and move the pegs forward just a little bit and down more and come with new brake and shift levers that are fully adjustable for length and position. Made from billet. All pieces available separately, should you crash and break one. I'll be installing a set on Billy Bob tomorrow early a.m.

Last I checked, I was unable to get the Guzzi ergal sets in the US or anywhere else.

• 1 month later...
Guest drknow
Greg,

I too would be very interested in seeing some pics.  I've seen what the ergals look like on bikes and would like to see if the motobits look as nice/oem.

83355[/snapback]

Greg, do you have photos of the Motobits billet rearsets? Enquiring minds wanna know...

dk