Hot Rats

belfastguzzi

Guest Nogbad

I would leave HatchetRack well alone. He might just pick up one of his axes and chop off your sorry little relativist head.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aironepony
What! You mean everything is relative?

83606[/snapback]

post-1243-1143289050_thumb.jpg

Yeeee Haaaa!..................... :thumbsup:

Guest aironepony
I would leave HatchetRack well alone. He might just pick up one of his axes and chop off your sorry little relativist head.

83656[/snapback]

BFG possesses superhuman strength, durability, stamina as well as the power of flight. The tissue and bones of his entire body have been augmented in strength and to a certain extent supplanted by an unknown substance during an "ionic quiz point" bombardment. Despite BFG’s statements that he is composed of "ionic quiz point energy," he is actually composed of organic matter that is permeated with this form of energy.

His superhuman stamina enables him to exert himself at peak level for up to one thousand hours before fatigue poisons build up in his blood, causing him to tire. His skin and tissue is hard enough to enable him to resist virtually any form of penetration wound. He can withstand temperature extremes from -150 degrees to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit without any harm.

He no longer requires food, water, or air, since the energy that gives him life is far more efficient and self-sustaining than the biochemical processes that sustain ordinary human life. Despite his various invulnerabilities, it still is possible to render him unhappy by the simple deprivation of Quiz Points. He still possesses this particular nerve ending which allows him to feel pain at certain level.

Because of the energy empowering him, BFG no longer ages.

.................................. :thumbsup:

I like to touch my relatives.

83707[/snapback]

You just prompted me to learn some new words from a gooogle search.

Frottage - The French word frottage, or "frotteurism," refers to deriving sexual gratification from contact, especially in the genital area, with strangers. Typically, such contact occurs in crowded situations such as on buses where the individual rubs up against a stranger.

(apparently not Jim's gig)

and

endogamous "within the family"

which could possibly be combined with other words.

Guest Nogbad

More accurately, "endogamous" means within your tribe or clan. It doesn't in fact mean the same as "incestuous". Endogamous marriage for example would include the tradition of marriage within orthodox Judaism. This is not the same as incest and is not even the same as the tradition of first cousin marriage as practiced by certain asian communities. In the anthropological sense, there is no aspect of genetic commonality, although if an isolated community is small, there is a risk that genetic diversity could be compromised by a long tradition of endogamous marriage.

Hope that is clear now.

More accurately, "endogamous" means within your tribe or clan. It doesn't in fact mean the same as "incestuous". Endogamous marriage for example would include the tradition of marriage within orthodox Judaism. This is not the same as incest and is not even the same as the tradition of first cousin marriage as practiced by certain asian communities.  In the anthropological sense, there is no aspect of genetic commonality, although if an isolated community is small, there is a risk that genetic diversity could be compromised by a long tradition of endogamous marriage.

Hope that is clear now.

83733[/snapback]

Crystal, but I hope your verbal diarrhoea gets better very soon......for all our sakes!

Crystal, but I hope your verbal diarrhoea gets better very soon......for all our sakes!

83736[/snapback]

OH GAWD, please no more talk about diarrhoea, or I'll fetch a moderator and have this thread shut down...I am trying to swallow what I eat and you are making me spit it out, which gets expensive... :food:

But maybe I could just keep reading and purge to the point where I would be so light I would not need anymore HP.

Guest Nogbad

83736[/snapback]

I know. Sorry. I need to get out more.