• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Brute V8 Super Cycles and API Big Brute Racing Automatics are manufactured by API-Racing Inc.

So who gets the point? I did ask for the correct answer.

85031[/snapback]

Clearly the correct answer is API in any meaningful sense of the description, 'answer'.

-Racing Inc would only be demanded by the most severe and legalistic of pedants and even then, it should surely be Racing Incorporated for a fully correct answer. The question really must be framed more carefully if you want every jot and titel in the answer. :P

PS why are you looking at pictures of big brutes? :blush:

Clearly the correct answer is  API in any meaningful sense of the description, 'answer'.

-Racing Inc would only be demanded by the most severe and legalistic of pedants and even then, it should surely be Racing Incorporated for a fully correct answer. The question really must be framed more carefully if you want every jot and titel in the answer.  :P

PS why are you looking at pictures of big brutes?  :blush:

85110[/snapback]

So anyone who guessed 250 cc for the Pannonia would be correct in any meaningful sense?

So anyone who guessed 250 cc for the Pannonia would be correct in any meaningful sense?

85123[/snapback]

Although I think WE 4-pointers should stick together, I can't really go the full way with you there. Anyone who guessed 250 cc would be correct in a meaningful but, unfortunately, a partial sense only. The important, meaningful part was Pannonia, which can only mean Pannonia, whereas 250 could refer to anything from a CZ model to the number of battery chickens that can be fitted into a Mini (along with a dollop of sage and onion, prior to baking in the paint oven).

I did not require or expect anyone to answer Pannónia motorkerékpárok.

I would even have accepted Pannonia Golf and Country Club

Pannonia.jpg

although that would be a last resort.

Resort – get it? :D:glare:

You are not a real 4 pointer though. At least one of those points was obtained by less than fair means.

85177[/snapback]

Do I hear the squeaking of a 3 pointer?

OY!!

I am an (unrecocnized) stumper before you were!!

85207[/snapback]

:unsure: I notice that you don't have any bodge points either. :whistle: